[Epic Store] Killing Floor 2 / Lifeless Planet / The Escapists 2 (Free Till [DEAD])

Man, I love the epic games store. These guys are legit.

Yeah they may get a lot of hate from Steam lovers but they've been dishing out a lot of free games. Even if it's to attract customers that's fine, I love free shit--I can't recall Steam ever giving out free games. In fact, I barely even use Steam these days, it's either battle.net for CoD, Origin for my EA games and Epic Game Store for Civ 6 and other free games I got. For me, Steam is becoming less and less relevant each passing day.

Yeah they may get a lot of hate from Steam lovers but they've been dishing out a lot of free games. Even if it's to attract customers that's fine, I love free shit--I can't recall Steam ever giving out free games. In fact, I barely even use Steam these days, it's either battle.net for CoD, Origin for my EA games and Epic Game Store for Civ 6 and other free games I got. For me, Steam is becoming less and less relevant each passing day.

Yah man, seriously, who fucking cares just use whatever launcher is needed

Fucking idiot kids "OH FUCK EPIC GAMES BRO, STEAM IS WHERE ITS AT"

🔨

Yea...originally it was "ugh, another online platform". Then they started giving away free games every week and now I have a pretty good set of games on there, so it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Back