[Epic store] Hitman 1 GOTY Eddition (free till 4/8 8AM PST)

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
If you got Hitman 1 in the free giveaway last August then you can upgrade it to the GOTY edition for free.

1. You must own Hitman 1 Standard Edition on Epic.
  2. You must own Hitman 3 on Epic.
    • If you don't own Hitman 3 on Epic:
      • Visit this link.
      • Click "Get" to get Hitman 3 Starter Pack for free.
      • Checkout and complete your order.
  3. Click "Buy Now" on the Hitman 1 GOTY Edition page.
  4. Proceed to checkout.
  5. Price should be free.
  6. Complete your order.

You can get Hitman GOTY for free even if you don't own Hitman 1. I just did it. Get the hitman 3 starter pack, then go to the Hitman 1 GOTY page and it will be $29.99. Click "Buy Now" and it says discount: -29.99. Price: $0.

Thanks!

Reactions: blurp
like this
You can get Hitman GOTY for free even if you don't own Hitman 1. I just did it. Get the hitman 3 starter pack, then go to the Hitman 1 GOTY page and it will be $29.99. Click "Buy Now" and it says discount: -29.99. Price: $0.

Thanks!
Thanks! This worked for me.

This allows you to access areas from Hitman 1 GOTY while playing Hitman 3, so you need to own Hitman 3 to access those areas, it's not the Stand Alone Hitman 1 GOTY game.

"The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3.
Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1-GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3.
You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content."

Ah, thanks. Didn't really read, just clicked since it was free. I'll probably pick up Hitman 3 at some point anyway.

Back