Epic store Halloween sale 2020

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Screenshot_20201022-102423_Bing.jpg

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games

Think you get a Coupon if you add Rocket league to your cart but I'm not sure if you get another one like the last time around.

How do you get the coupon? Does it come via email after you order Rocket League? I tried putting multiple things in my cart but the site made me buy each one individually, i.e., there was no cart. It was just a buy immediately sort of situation.

Never mind, I just discovered the coupon shows up in your account notifications.

Not everything works I mean I want to buy Watch Dog Legion and link my Epic account to Uplay but the coupon doesn't work for preorders.
I picked up Rainbow Six Seige instead with year 5 dlc included. Going to see how bad the community in that game really is =)

For the coupon, it was between this and Control Ultimate Edition for $27.99-$10 and I went with Control because it comes with DLCs. Was waiting for deal on it.
I've got 2 coupons...I just used one on MetroE and wondernig about control for $17.99 or BL3 for $19.99. Great find on Control. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: Went With Control.

Last edited:
Jedi Fallen Order ends up being $19.99 after coupon - I'm probably gonna have to finally grab that
Metro Exodus (already mentioned)
Oxygen Not Included does qualify at $14.99 = $4.99 AC

I was hoping for something on sale to use the 2 coupons I have that expire end of month!

Any idea how long the $10 coupon will show up after you "buy" (its free) Rocket League? I'm checking the "Coupons" section of My Account on their website and the app, but not coupon yet.

Any idea how long the $10 coupon will show up after you "buy" (its free) Rocket League? I'm checking the "Coupons" section of My Account on their website and the app, but not coupon yet.
Nov 1st. You have a few days to decide :). Halloween sale as a whole expires Nov 5th.

Nov 1st. You have a few days to decide :). Halloween sale as a whole expires Nov 5th.
Thanks, the coupon finally showed up in my account. Bought Control: Ultimate. Always was curious about that game (looks kinda like a RTX demo in all the Youtube videos, lol).

Do you think you could make two accounts on Epic games to get two coupons, or is there some hurdle to this?

Was hoping Ooblets would be on sale, that's kinda the only thing I want from EGS.

I do still have two $10 off coupons to use though, so maybe I'll grab something cheap. The Neon Abyss demo was cool.

Those of you who got the Civ 6 freebie a few months ago, or those of you who have the base Civ 6 on Epic: If you have 2 coupons it looks like it's possible to get the same content as the Platinum upgrade ($39.99 minus coupon = $29.99) for $22.47 plus tax.

Use one coupon to get Rise and Fall expansion for $4.99, use the other to get Rising Storm for $9.99, then get the Civ and Scenario Pack bundle on sale for $7.49= $22.47 plus tax. Unless I'm missing something it looks like the same amount of stuff as Platinum.

I got Control since it seems to be the default RTX/DLSS game and I wanted to try them. Didn't realise Metro was that cheap though, it was on my list too but I only had one coupon.

As far as Crysis remastered I bought that about a week ago and returned it. Game runs like crap, I realise that's a meme and everything but the remastered should run a bit better than it does.

Also Hades is a great buy, I bought it full price last week and have put about 5 hours into it already. Love it and I don't normally play rogue-like games.

Wow, some nice games. I think I'm going to pick up Jedi Fallen Order!
Do it. It was the only good game to come from EA as a publisher lol. Wish they had better boss fights but overall it was a good game imo and otherwise you have nothing else to play star wars wise and Single player.

I have yet to buy a single game from epic store lol. Is hunt down any good? I've seen it on sale for 12.99 but I don't think you can use the coupon....

Do it. It was the only good game to come from EA as a publisher lol. Wish they had better boss fights but overall it was a good game imo and otherwise you have nothing else to play star wars wise and Single player.
Thanks for the mini review. Will definitely check it out. Going through my first playthrough of Witcher 3 right now, haha.

Thanks for the mini review. Will definitely check it out. Going through my first playthrough of Witcher 3 right now, haha.
Oh wow. I have yet to fully play that thru. I'm honestly a little underwhelmed by it but I'm maybe 4 to 5 hrs in. Hoping it gets better since it's considered the greatest ever. Another game I'm having a hard time playing is metalgear v pp.. was hoping I could finish Witcher 3 before cyberpunk comes out but I just get bored running around in Witcher 3. I can never finish open world games and Witcher is prob to long lol

i got metro exodus and then saw i had another cupon

Anyone know of control or Crysis remaster has built in benchmark
or any good not to expensive havem with built in benchmark ?

I'm just holding out for the Free games hope there is something decent usually there is Blair Witch Project doesn't look bad never played it and I'm from Wi. Where the whole thing was filmed.

Last edited:
I'm just holding out for the Free games hope there is something decent usually there is Blair Witch Project doesn't look bad never played it and I'm from Wi. Where the whole thing was filmed.
Yeah the last few haven't been good. Actually the only one I've fully played thru was grand theft auto 5. Everything else was 20 mins and Uninstalled lol

Coupons expire in a few hours. I ended up using my two coupons to get the two Civ 6 expansions for $4.99+$9.99. May add an additional $7.49 for the civ and scenario pack while it's 75% off.

My Epic Account was strangely set to "Malaysia", and I was unable to change it without communicating with their support to have it changed. Shame, had 2 coupons to use.

Back