[Epic Store] Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition (Free Till [DEAD])

iRevert

Gawd

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/grand-theft-auto-v/home

Doing this as the other thread doesn't have a link for those of us who are lazy. Also because this link works vs trying to go through the EGS.

EDIT: Claiming this (as of 3pm on 5/14) also gives you a $10.00 off EGS coupon for some reason.

EGS is currently getting hammered, if you have the "Epic Launcher" installed you can claim it from there circumventing the store page but you have to deal with their atrocious (at least for me) captchas.

Last edited:
theres already like 6 threads for this and you posted right above one.

Doing this as the other thread doesn't have a link for those of us who are lazy. Also because this link works vs trying to go through the EGS.

Prior thread offered no link and navigating through the EGS mainpage (free game link) would give you an error, this direct link goes through without issue. None the less I do understand what you are saying but just saying "Agis Defender is free on humble" isn't really that great vs telling people and including a link and a date when it goes invalid. Down the road someone will inevitably see the GTAV free on Epic thread and try to get it and then complain that it isn't working for them as no date of experation is available. If the OP of the other thread wants to update his I'll remove this one.

Prior thread offered no link and navigating through the EGS mainpage (free game link) would give you an error, this direct link goes through without issue. None the less I do understand what you are saying but just saying "Agis Defender is free on humble" isn't really that great vs telling people and including a link and a date when it goes invalid. Down the road someone will inevitably see the GTAV free on Epic thread and try to get it and then complain that it isn't working for them as no date of experation is available. If the OP of the other thread wants to update his I'll remove this one.
what about the other five? your link doesnt work either, 403 forbidden. lol your post doesnt say anything about an end date either!

what about the other five? your link doesnt work either, 403 forbidden. lol your post doesnt say anything about an end date either!

The link works perfectly fine for me (Firefox), you may need to open it in a private window if you previously had issues from the EGS mainpage, and the expiration date is listed in the title of the thread. The other five aren't listed in the Freebies forum.

I've been actively keeping a format for posts in the Freebie forum to make it easier on people to see [Where the game is located] What the game is (And when it's free till). You can scroll down the list of links and see that quite easily and quickly for this thread and all the others with that format and others have begun to use it as well making things just far easier to see what is and isn't active before you click a link.

Works perfectly fine for me, and date is listed in the title of the thread. The other five aren't listed in the Freebies forum.

I've been actively keeping a format for posts in the Freebie forum to make it easier on people to see [Where the game is located] What the game is (And when it's free till). You can scroll down the list of links and see that quite easily and quickly for this thread and all the others with that format and others have begun to use it as well making things just far easier to see what is and isn't active before you click a link.
missed it in the title.
theres one in freebies, two in news and 2-3 in the gaming section. whatever, carry on "doing it better"

missed it in the title.
theres one in freebies, two in news and 2-3 in the gaming section. whatever, carry on "doing it better"

Fair enough and I will.

(Edit)

That came off as snotty and that wasn't the intention, what I meant to convey was I'll keep on posting stuff.

...annnnd the epic stores is down due to traffic, something about folks spamming it with helicopters and school busses

...annnnd the epic stores is down due to traffic, something about folks spamming it with helicopters and school busses

Yeah I'm getting that now as well, I'm hearing some rumblings that there was an account generator farming copies presumably to cheat on GTA Online with or to be sold at a later date. Nothing solid on that but that's some of the speculation floating around as we saw a similar thing when Origin did the "free 7 day trial" of BF4 where thousands of accounts where made by cheaters using a tool to autogenerate accounts and claim the trial which then was valid forever.

Game version is the same as steam and social club (obviously) and it's been confirmed you can just drop the files from steam or SC into the EGS install path and it'll only download the missing items, meaning previously banned cheaters can just drag and drop and make a new social club profile to get back onto GTA Online.

You also can circumvent the EGS via the Epic Launcher and download it from that.

How do you add the game to Geforce Experience (GFE)? I want to have GFE optimize graphics settings.

How do you add the game to Geforce Experience (GFE)? I want to have GFE optimize graphics settings.

Click the little gear at the top to go into Settings and then click Games. Make sure the parent paths for Steam/Epic/etc. are in there (depending on where your game libraries are installed) and then click Scan Now.

Note: I haven't actually tried it with Epic, but I'm assuming that it'll work.

1589567624547.png

Yes I tried that lateralus. After more reading it seems there is a bug where GFE does not find the Epic version of the game. Perhaps this will be patched soon. Something in the advanced graphics settings has a big impact on framerate. I think it is frame scaling mode. Normal graphics settings are fine in that they don't downgrade framerate. Anyway, I thought GFE would be a simple way to optimize the graphics without having to research which settings should be on/off.

Yes I tried that lateralus. After more reading it seems there is a bug where GFE does not find the Epic version of the game. Perhaps this will be patched soon. Something in the advanced graphics settings has a big impact on framerate. I think it is frame scaling mode. Normal graphics settings are fine in that they don't downgrade framerate. Anyway, I thought GFE would be a simple way to optimize the graphics without having to research which settings should be on/off.
is readying too much effort for ya? ;)
https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

I missed my chance at this. Does anyone have a free PC code? Thank you so much in advance.

If you have two, I have a friend that would like one.

Back