[Epic Store] Blair Witch /&/ Ghost Busters Remastered (Free Till [DEAD])

I've gotten into the habit of looking here to see what's offered before I even run the Epic launcher. Not everyone is a fan of Epic for a number of good reasons, but I appreciate these weekly freebie threads. Thanks iRevert.

I've gotten into the habit of looking here to see what's offered before I even run the Epic launcher. Not everyone is a fan of Epic for a number of good reasons, but I appreciate these weekly freebie threads. Thanks iRevert.

No problem, part of me making the threads was to flood this subforum with a formatted title that makes it way easier to identify where a freebie is and when it expires. Also I haven't used the EGS launcher in a long time so I'm already on their store page to add the freebies so I figured why not just make it easy for others like me to just add stuff to the backlog.

I picked up Blair Witch...it seemed to get decent reviews but free is free

FYI: you don't need the launcher to grab a copy of the freebie, that can be done entirely through the website in a few clicks. I don't even have the launcher installed on my machine ^_^

Back