[Epic Store] Alien Isolation + Last Survivor DLC /&/ Hand Of Fate 2 (Free Till [DEAD])

iRevert

Gawd
Last edited:
Alien Isolation was pretty good but at some point I got stuck and frustrated. I really need to revisit it.

If you're into nostalgia the Last Survivor DLC lets you play as Ripley trying to escape the Nostromo.

Last time Alien: Isolation was given away on the Epic Store, it was just the base game...this time, the Last Survivor DLC is bundled with it...that's the one where you play as Ellen Ripley, with Sigourney Weaver returning to voice the role, and get to relive the finale of the original movie— racing to set the Nostromo's self-destruct and escape the doomed ship...

Last time Alien: Isolation was given away on the Epic Store, it was just the base game...this time, the Last Survivor DLC is bundled with it...that's the one where you play as Ellen Ripley, with Sigourney Weaver returning to voice the role, and get to relive the finale of the original movie— racing to set the Nostromo's self-destruct and escape the doomed ship...

They actually updated the store link to the new edition, previously when posted it showed as "owned" but now a different version is up and is coming up as not claimed in my account.

Good catch!

They actually updated the store link to the new edition, previously when posted it showed as "owned" but now a different version is up and is coming up as not claimed in my account.

Good catch!

yeah I already had the base game on Steam so I wasn't going to claim it on Epic but once I found out the DLC was included I got it

Back