EPIC Star Wars Battlefront Duel

j4uyL.gif

Not sure I'd call that moment epic, but it was funny.

yea, this happens a lot in this game. seen it with heroes as well. mostly just melee hits, occassionally ill see a shared death with snipers.

Ugh this game is so broke it is not funny. Spawns next to the enemy, no balance, rampant (and I mean RAMPANT cheating) ..I played yesterday and spawned and was one shotted - through a wall..

EA is doing nothing about the cheating either - they just close any thread on their forum that mentions it.

Ugh this game is so broke it is not funny. Spawns next to the enemy, no balance, rampant (and I mean RAMPANT cheating) ..I played yesterday and spawned and was one shotted - through a wall..

EA is doing nothing about the cheating either - they just close any thread on their forum that mentions it.

Ah, the reasons I chose not to buy the game.

There are two games in it which are semi okay - hero hunt - where one player plays as an iconic SW character and the rest hunt them down - but ....the heroes are flawed terribly - for example both Princess Leia and the Palpatine have a power that summons ai troops to aid them...except in this it just spawns a health coin. So one of your three epic powers is for nothing. Of all of them Boba Fett is the most OP. His weapons auto target, he has an extended rocket pack and high armor...The spawn points are stupid. I have spawned as Luke to be wiped out by an orbital strike not one second later...and this is one of the funner games...

The air combat - you can be a a wing, xwing or tie fighter or tie interceptor - only the a - wing has a sheild....guess what most people choose....and even this game is so flawed...you can get a token to play as Mellinium Falcon or Boba Fetts ship...so at the start of the match everyone just mad dashes to that coin location...and the scoring makes zero sense. I have shot down about 15 tie fighters and when the match ends I have 1 kill....WTF? did the other 14 live and I missed it??

Sigh...

There are two games in it which are semi okay - hero hunt - where one player plays as an iconic SW character and the rest hunt them down - but ....the heroes are flawed terribly - for example both Princess Leia and the Palpatine have a power that summons ai troops to aid them...except in this it just spawns a health coin. So one of your three epic powers is for nothing. Of all of them Boba Fett is the most OP. His weapons auto target, he has an extended rocket pack and high armor...The spawn points are stupid. I have spawned as Luke to be wiped out by an orbital strike not one second later...and this is one of the funner games...

The air combat - you can be a a wing, xwing or tie fighter or tie interceptor - only the a - wing has a sheild....guess what most people choose....and even this game is so flawed...you can get a token to play as Mellinium Falcon or Boba Fetts ship...so at the start of the match everyone just mad dashes to that coin location...and the scoring makes zero sense. I have shot down about 15 tie fighters and when the match ends I have 1 kill....WTF? did the other 14 live and I missed it??

Sigh...

There are AI pilots in the mix, that is what screws your score up.

Not gonna buy it, never ever. Wrecking kiddos in Garden Warfare is still much too enjoyable. Battlefront is just a Garden Warfare clone.

There are AI pilots in the mix, that is what screws your score up.

it quite literally is now a scramble to get the power up ships of boba fett or han solo...once you get them you are so hard to kill and can rack up kills you are probably going to be #1...and it seems people know exactly where the power ups spawn...because the same people get them over and over.

Back