Epic Spring sale ends April 16th

I ended up picking up Journey to the Savage Planet for ~8 bucks with my $10 off coupon from awhile back.

I have one of those coupons it works on some stuff like Control and Zombie Army 4

Anyone recommend Metro Exodus? I got a coupon just don't know what to spend it on before it expires . Red dead looks good too. But Its a console port so I bet it's a hit or miss like gta v.

Worth looking at but nothing super great. Not as good as the previous sale. Prices similar to Steam. Interested in Detroit, but at around $7-10, not $36.

Anyone recommend Metro Exodus? I got a coupon just don't know what to spend it on before it expires . Red dead looks good too. But Its a console port so I bet it's a hit or miss like gta v.

Yes, buy it now. It is $30 on Steam with all the DLC but if you have a coupon you can get it on EGS. If you don't care about the coupon then get it on Steam, IMO.

Thinking about getting Mechwarrior 5. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this game.

Yeah I didn't know what to use the coupon on so I picked up Outward for 5.99+
I figured I can't go wrong there.

if you like cut scene story based games sure.. personally i never made it more than 20 minutes in after going through 3 cut scenes so i can't really say whether it's worth it.

Its awesome really impressive I don't own the DLC but have like 13 hours in the game.
Story characters and graphics are good the story is can be morbid at times but whatever.

I have issues with Metro E near the beginning. Get stuck when hiding & can't get out. I uninstalled it. Luck I didn't pay anything for it (gamepass).

With c
Thinking about getting Mechwarrior 5. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this game.
i am interested as well. i used to be a huge mechwarrior fan growing up. But $30 with coupon is a bit more than I want to spend without a demo or some other way to try it first

Waiting for Borderlands 3 to hit $20. It is 30$ on this sale. They had a free weekend on Xbox and it was ok but Borderlands 2 was spectacular in comparison. Either that or it was just so wow because it was the first one I played.

Control is tempting, esp. since the DLSS 2.0 patch for it just dropped. But I have enough of a backlog to hold me until August when it comes to Steam and I'm sure it'll be on sale immediately there as well when it's available like Metro Exodus was, which I also just got on Steam for $30 with all the DLC (same as it seems to be on the EGS too).

Detroit is definitely a good game if you like story-heavy games like that and don't mind the lack of gameplay either. I got that for PS4 when it first game out when it was exclusive to it and was amazed at how well the character models look on it.

Thanks OP. Really big fan of the Fallout series so grabbghed Outer Limits. Got it for 16 bux after coupon code and left over balance on a GC.

Outward is a really good game graphics might be dated it's frustrating and fun at the same time. But backup your save file you might lose your backpack like I did.

Last edited:
Metro is fun at that price, RD 2 runs great at 2K on my rig, excellent graphics settings you can change almost anything to match your rig.

I'm thinking of getting RDR2. It's literally the only game I have on my Xbox One that I don't also have (or can't DL for free) on my PC. I could just sell that console now.

I am a huge mechwarrior fan. SHUTUP and take my money kind. I regret this purchase. Compared to mechwarrior 4 the story, voice acting, etc is pretty lame. The mech combat / game play is fine but doesnt really feel like a step up from mechwarrior online which i use to play a lot. If your a fan, pick it up on sale. Dont pay full price, its missing a lot of "polish"

Back