EPIC Pedal Car Mod

That is awesome! I don't see how that car can flip unless the kid takes it onto a steep hill. If the father knows enough on how to build this for his son, and judging by the pictures, he works in a car shop, then I'm sure he put limits on the motor so it wouldn't go too fast. Well, until the boy figures out how to crank up the limiter! :D

That is truly great. I don't get jealous too often, but man, I wish I was able to do that as a kid...

That's really great! It's nice to see someone's dad taking an interest in his kid and doing something fun together with him. Too bad people are yelling child endangerment as a means to protect their own lack of involvement with their children.

Great job indeed.

And some people are just f..ing stupid. I was riding gokarts when I was 4. Nothing but a great time and experience. People need to just worry about their own lives and leave everyone else alone.

Sweet! I'm glad I had parents that were like that. Not that my dad ever modded anything for me, but at 10 got me a 125cc dirtbike. Way to go with that mod! Great to see there are still good parents out there that let their kids experience life.

Back