Epic Mystery Games 2022 Dec. 15th-29th Everyday a brand spanking new game!!!

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

Epic Games Store Free Mystery Games – December 2022 Sale​

A new pack of free mystery games are coming to Epic Games Store in December 2022 and all gamers are overexcited about that. Here we will share with you some information about the upcoming mystery games in Epic Store that we know. But please note, that we don’t have any proven data, all the information here is based on rumours.
Epic Games Store Free Mystery Games – December 2021 Sale
So firstly, we want to remind you that starting December 15, 2022, there’ll be giving away a new game each day for two weeks straight – that’s right, it’s 15 Days of Free Games on Epic Games Store during Free Mostrey games sale! Each game will be free to claim for just 24 hours, but they’re yours to keep forever. The list below will contain the list of the actual games featured on the Epic Games mystery games 2022. We will update it when they appear in the Epic Store.

The Actual list of Games​

December 15 – Bloons TD 6
December 16 – Horizon Chase
December 17 – Costume Quest 2
December 18 – Sable Raw Fury
December 19 – Them's Fightin' Herds
December 20 – Wolfenstein The New Order
December 21 – LEGO® Builder's Journey
December 22 – Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game, Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game, Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
December 23 – Encased
December 24 – Metro Last Light Redux
December 25 – Death Stranding whatever version Epic decides to give you at any given time
December 26 – F.I.S.T Forged In Shadow Torch
December 27 – Severed Steel
December 28 – Mortal Shell
December 29 – Dishonored
Eximius: Seize the Frontline

In addition, you will get Epic Bonus, which you can spend on buying games. You will receive $10 that you can use to buy games that cost $15.

https://expertgamereviews.com/epic-games-store-free-mystery-games-december-2022-sale/

Last edited:
I'm expecting maybe 1 or at most 2 actual good games...probably at the very end of the giveaway...what's the Epic Bonus $10 coupon?...you get a $10 coupon for every free Mystery game you claim?

I'm expecting maybe 1 or at most 2 actual good games...probably at the very end of the giveaway...what's the Epic Bonus $10 coupon?...you get a $10 coupon for every free Mystery game you claim?
It's now a 25% off $14.99 or more baskets coupon. It can be claimed on the promo page and is reusable.

Pretty much how it is typically. Should be 1 or 2 good ones.

Let's hope there aren't a lot of repeats from previous giveaways.
It'll almost certainly be either almost all repeats or games that have already been given away on other sites like amazon gaming.

Pass on Bloons, I'll never play it. The digital hoarder in me became a little bit more discerning today.

Thanks for this thread though Comix; be sweet if ya can keep the OP up to date!

Bloons TD 6 is a worthwhile game to snag. It's a tower defense game if you are into that. My son loves it on iPhone.

Yep, went to look and it's already in library. Horizon chase turbo.
giphy-.gif

Reactions: Xrave
like this
For those who care, for todays freebee check the addons, there is a free dlc that I did not have yet.

Reactions: Xrave
like this
25% off coupons now... I guess the Epic push is ending. I mean its a better deal on big titles I guess.
Too many of us that bought titles just over the limit last few years I guess. I will admit the only Epic purchases I have made where on titles that where just over their coupon limit. In Canada if I remember right the cut off was $20 Canadian on the game and the coupon was 12 bucks. Picked up a handful of $20-30 for 8-12 bucks last year. With 25% I'm probably not spending any money with Epic this year... if I'm going to spend AAA title I would still rather have it on steam.

25% off coupons now... I guess the Epic push is ending. I mean its a better deal on big titles I guess.
Too many of us that bought titles just over the limit last few years I guess. I will admit the only Epic purchases I have made where on titles that where just over their coupon limit. In Canada if I remember right the cut off was $20 Canadian on the game and the coupon was 12 bucks. Picked up a handful of $20-30 for 8-12 bucks last year. With 25% I'm probably not spending any money with Epic this year... if I'm going to spend AAA title I would still rather have it on steam.
Devs complained about the devaluation of their games. Your loss as far as AAA games go.

Reactions: ChadD
like this
Devs complained about the devaluation of their games. Your loss as far as AAA games go.
Na they always end up cheap by the time I would have gotten around to them anyway. Why I liked the $10... by the time I got around to games like Fallen Order I got it for around 20 bucks with a 10 dollar coupon.

Those good sales were never going to last. Just like Steam sales aren't as good as they once were.

that would be a nice freebie despite the disappointing reviews on the game
Huh? Do you mean The New Colossus (which would be a great freebie even though most found it to be a step down in most respects).

TNO was awesome and almost universally praised. But it's from 2014, so I'd think that most people who are even remotely into the series or just FPS gamers in general would have it by now.

Huh? Do you mean The New Colossus (which would be a great freebie even though most found it to be a step down in most respects).

TNO was awesome and almost universally praised. But it's from 2014, so I'd think that most people who are even remotely into the series or just FPS gamers in general would have it by now.

yeah I got New Order confused with New Colossus

Forgot about this and missed the 2 previous games oh well. I can't remember if they offer them again at the end.

Is a LEGO game up next?
"The first thing that comes to mind when we look at the bricks is LEGO. Now the question is, which game exactly? There are dozens of them available on PC, so it might be any of them. However, based on the colors used for the box, the solution to the mystery could be LEGO The Incredibles. The combination of colors looks like the main characters of the game. Or maybe LEGO Batman Trilogy, which was given away in 2019."
from https://gg.deals/news/freebies/

I work with a guy at Walmart he does Checkouts now for the past year or so because of his bad health but he spends all his income on Legos and has a Youtube channel on them I asked him if they ever made Glow in the Dark Legos he said they are making a comeback recently.

Last edited:
I work with a guy at Walmart he does Checkouts now for the past year or so because of his bad health but he spends all his income on Legos and has a Youtube channel on them I asked him if they ever made Glow in the Dark Legos he said they are making a comeback recently.
Uh, cool. What does this have to do with the the thread exactly?

Back