Epic Mega Sale ends June 11th

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
CLAIM YOUR EPIC COUPON NOW
Sign in to your Epic Games account, then click the button to claim one $10 Epic Coupon (to use on eligible games or add-ons of $14.99 or above or local currency equivalent). The $10 Epic Coupon will be applied automatically at checkout. Note: If you make your first purchase or grab your first free game during the promotion before clicking on the button you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon. Coupons expire on November 1st, 2:59 AM EST.

WE GIVE YOU ANOTHER $10 EPIC COUPON AFTER EVERY ELIGIBLE PURCHASE
Use the $10 Epic Coupon to buy an eligible game or add-on of $14.99 or more on the store (during the promotional period.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale?lang=en-US

Don't forget to pick up Grand Theft Auto V for Free which is the latest Grand theft auto which was released in 2015 for PC.
You need the Rockstar launcher to launch the game. I want some other stuff I'll never have time to play them.

Picked up Ashen for 10.49

Metro Exodus DLC for like 8.49

Last edited:
So is metro Exodus worth $10?

And is the Metro Exodus season pass worth $10? (assuming I can use the next $10 off coupon for the Season pass)

Yeah you can just stack the discounts like that plus it doest expire until next November Epic keeps building up their library.
Metro Exodus is good people say they don't like the setting but it's just different.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotz
like this
I feel like Witcher 3 is about to become free sometime this year, following GTAV's path.

So is metro Exodus worth $10?

And is the Metro Exodus season pass worth $10? (assuming I can use the next $10 off coupon for the Season pass)

The base game worth 10$ even though I found it an average game myself. I finished it and it means it worth 10 bucks because I do not finish many games I star. The DLC I do not know as I decided not to buy it as game is average.

Picked up Control for $19.99 with the coupon. Been wanting to try it and the price is decent so went for it. :) Will pick up any DLC most likely.

Reactions: noko
like this
Is that Anno 1800 any good? What about the complete version for $60 with the 2 season passes?

it's nice that the coupons last until November...with Steam any coupon/promo only lasts for as long as the sale is active...

it's nice that the coupons last until November...with Steam any coupon/promo only lasts for as long as the sale is active...

I waited to use the last coupon they gave out...the sale prices weren't really any better than they are now. But sometimes more games get added.

That said, I ended up getting Journey to the Savage Planet for ~$8 on the last sale. I think it'd be the same price now with the new coupon as well. Very fun Metroid Prime-esque game, I'd recommend it. Apparently it has co-op as well, but I haven't tried it.

picked up borderlands 3 for 19.99+ tax. think i will enjoy it. had the 10 dollar coupon.

I plan on picking up the Metro Exodus Season Pass (2 story based DLC) for $8.49...sounds like a good deal

I bit on Zombie Army 4 Mega Deluxe Edition. I was contemplating on getting that game or World War Z GOTY upgrade.

I’m thinking about picking up man eater for $29.99 with the $10 coupon.
I’ve been wanting to play that game hella bad.

I’m thinking about picking up man eater for $29.99 with the $10 coupon.
I’ve been wanting to play that game hella bad.
Heh you can't use the coupon on pre-orders I don't think. You're in luck though! It releases during the sale! Hahaha.

I want to buy control badly, but I have no rig to play it on until the 3080ti comes out! $20 is a great deal for it.

Heh you can't use the coupon on pre-orders I don't think. You're in luck though! It releases during the sale! Hahaha.
Right just noticed that is goes on sale in 11 days, I actually really want to play it.

I probably will buy it and not play it.

I feel like Witcher 3 is about to become free sometime this year, following GTAV's path.
For $5 bucks you can't go wrong. If they do the Witcher 3 free later it will more then likely be just the base game and you might end up spending more on the expansions later. Just get it.

For $5 bucks you can't go wrong. If they do the Witcher 3 free later it will more then likely be just the base game and you might end up spending more on the expansions later. Just get it.

Well the only version available for purchase from their store is the GOTY edition. So I doubt it

Well the only version available for purchase from their store is the GOTY edition. So I doubt it

base game plus both DLC for free would be amazing...the Epic Launcher would get a record number of new subs that week

Regardless of price, if you can only pick 1, which of these 3? Witcher 3, RDR2, or Control.

Regardless of price, if you can only pick 1, which of these 3? Witcher 3, RDR2, or Control.
That is a tough one between the Witch 3 and RDR2. I would say the Witcher but can't go wrong with either. Haven't played control but from what I seen it is a solid game but nothing special like the other two.

Thanks! Grabbed GTAV and got it installed. Haven't played GTA since San Andreas.

Lol what a dock move. IDK why they did that. I always assume some of these sales the store front takes the lose not the publisher.

Its about devaluing your brand. Once you sell a product at a sale price... it becomes hard to charge more later. People wait for the next sale. They also have a competing store, I can't imagine they would want to be the most expensive platform to buy their own product from.

Was going to wait for Control to launch on Steam, but for $20 with their $10 coupon, that may get me to bite on it.

Got Control, well worth the price even without RTX, plays great on a 5700 XT.

Eying the Mafia Definitive Edition bundle except it would be cheaper on Steam for me since I own Mafia II. All games redone, Mafia is one of my most favorite games of all time and the Definitive Edition will be out in August, the other two are available now.

Its about devaluing your brand. Once you sell a product at a sale price... it becomes hard to charge more later. People wait for the next sale. They also have a competing store, I can't imagine they would want to be the most expensive platform to buy their own product from.

And that is why the sales from the early days of Steam sales are gone. When a best selling, highly rated AAA game went from $60 to $10 within a year, it was so easy to wait for a sale. Many people just don't have enough time, so why buy it early when you know 6-9 months from now you can grab it for $15? And wait a few more, and get it for $5. It worked great up front. They got many people to buy games dead sales wise but it wasn't sustainable long term.

I'm sure once Epic gets a big enough EGS base you'll see these sales go away to.

Cheap games (under $10) you should buy if you don't have them (won't be including games that are under $10 with the coupon, the list is long enough as is):

Transistor
Alan Wake
This War of Mine
Gone Home
Torchlight
Escapists
Shadow Tactics
Faster Than Light
Flower
Fez
Messenger
SOMA