EPIC high-speed multiplayer speed typing game

are people hacking that they're getting up to 160wpm? I got 114 once and had to do a "cheating test" (failed the first test, retook another one and passed). 120+ is crazy.

I think the fastest I've done is 120. Maybe the 160 wpm people are cheating, no clue. It seems possible though.

I seem to be doing well (N Dietrich) I'm starting to slow down as my eyes and fingers begin to bleed though :p

Currently averaging only 109 wpm :( about 13wpm short of appearing on the fastest typists list. I'm running into limits on my concentration and my stupid gamer-idiot keyboard's membrane switches. Need mechanical board, and caffeine.

wow. really amaizing. i thought i could write fast but these guys with 120 words per minute are bad. in fact, i hate them.

nice game. made ma addictive ^^

congrats to the developer.

Lol. Some guy has 230wpm on there. Guess the cheaters have ruined it now. Lame. Oh well.

This reminds me of the flash that records how long you can type the alphabit. good times, and being able to type the alphabit in order with no mistakes in less than two seconds seems impressive.

I think these are mostly bots. Who logs in with their first name? (And they all type damned slow).

im very bad cant get past 68 wpm, in a race.

Now i have a big ass headache, i think ill be doing 80+ wpm in a week if i keep doing this though.

I havent typed this much in years...

I got 121 and I had to type this cheating thing lol, it had a line through the middle and wavy words.

I did this a while back and could get over 150 wpm several times.. I think 156wpm is the highest I got and that only depends on which movie script I get, the terminator one was pretty easy if I recall...

and once you go over like 120 or something they make you do one of those anti-cheating things everytime, gets pretty annoying =\

Back