Epic has the worst support ever

JUST HAND OVER the keys to my account?
ROFL.
I have sent them pictures of my face, id's, electric bills, screenshot of all my purchases in Playstation store, answered all their questions. I'm not even gonna post the proof here as it includes all my personal information.

They are being dicks. They won't tell me what information is not correct. AFTER being hacked, they won't tell me! What if my information was changed?
Do you think I would've fucking complained here for this long and exchanged like 20 emails if this wasn't my account?
I don't even want to play fucking Battle Royale, that mode is free. I want my PvE account back where I have gotten hundreds of Llamas.

What if you aren't the actual original owner? What if you aren't providing the right information of the original owner? You sending all the information about "you" doesn't necessarily mean you are the original owner. They can only go off of the information they have.

As for if you would complain? No idea, some of your complaints and statements have been contradictory as I pointed out. Perhaps you would complain this much if you were trying to get back an account you hacked which had "hundreds of Llamas".

What if you aren't the actual original owner? What if you aren't providing the right information of the original owner? You sending all the information about "you" doesn't necessarily mean you are the original owner. They can only go off of the information they have.

As for if you would complain? No idea, some of your complaints and statements have been contradictory as I pointed out. Perhaps you would complain this much if you were trying to get back an account you hacked which had "hundreds of Llamas".

Keep defending, I'm done arguing here.
This shit has taken too much energy. The last remaining energy will go into filling for chargeback.

Keep defending, I'm done arguing here.
This shit has taken too much energy. The last remaining energy will go into filling for chargeback.

How are you going to charge back something you purchased years ago with a credit card you don't even have anymore?

Update!

Thanks some idiot trying to hack the idiot who stole my account, I got an email with a login code for Fortnite, which tipped me off that email authentication is now possible (and they never changed my email).
So I requested a new code and logged in to the account. Changed the password and noticed the fool was currently playing on his PS4 (he kept disconnecting me while I was logged in).
So I booted him from the game by disconnecting his PS4 from my account. He had nearly 200 friends which I left on my friendlist to gloat when they message me, and also was lvl 65 or something with TONS of legendary items, lol, thanks assholes.

Update!

Thanks some idiot trying to hack the idiot who stole my account, I got an email with a login code for Fortnite, which tipped me off that email authentication is now possible (and they never changed my email).
So I requested a new code and logged in to the account. Changed the password and noticed the fool was currently playing on his PS4 (he kept disconnecting me while I was logged in).
So I booted him from the game by disconnecting his PS4 from my account. He had nearly 200 friends which I left on my friendlist to gloat when they message me, and also was lvl 65 or something with TONS of legendary items, lol, thanks assholes.

how is that an update?...sounds like an exact copy and paste from your first post

SE was the same way when it came to ffxi. I am surprised the didn't want a stool sample either.

good job hacking some poor guys account. :D

On a more serious note, I can see this end up not being the victory you think it is. I’ll bet this is an account that was stolen and sold, and depending on the terms could get banned.

how is that an update?...sounds like an exact copy and paste from your first post
Uhh... he edited the first post to include the update.

How? Because people will comment on the first post if I only leave a reply here, so I copy-pasted the reply here in the first post, obviously.

good job hacking some poor guys account. :D

On a more serious note, I can see this end up not being the victory you think it is. I’ll bet this is an account that was stolen and sold, and depending on the terms could get banned.

Don't care if it was stolen and sold, it's still my account, stolen from me, not sold by me.

Don't care if it was stolen and sold, it's still my account, stolen from me, not sold by me.
I’m just saying, with the luck you had trying to get it back, I can just see Epic banning the account now that you’ve finally gotten it back for some stupid reason.

Update!

Probably best to update all personal information associated with the account so that it can easily be linked to you. Sounds like their support probably doesn't dig too far into these things, so if the previous occupant tries to recover it, they'll probably just stonewall them since the name, address, etc., whatever doesn't match up (hopefully the last person didn't have your personal information documented).

So this was trying to play Fortnight though the PS4 but you seen his activity on his profile?
Epic isn't the greatest spent all day yesterday restoring games on my PC account.

It's been a week since I took back my account. I have changed the information back to me. No one is taking this account again. I have 2-FA on basically everything and my email password is 20 random letters on top of 2-FA.

Haven't read the thread, but just in response to the title... I could have told you that. :D

Back