Epic Games store offers GTA V for free, immediately goes down

Hah!

I am literally sitting down right now, uncomfortable, due to my recent "snip snip" surgery.
F that, after learning what happens during circumcision and it doesn't really have any health benefits, I vowed no one is going near junk with sharp instruments again!

Reactions: N4CR
like this
F that, after learning what happens during circumcision and it doesn't really have any health benefits, I vowed no one is going near junk with sharp instruments again!

Circumcision may not have health benefits but vasectomy surely does! Took 15 minutes, Dr and I talked about trying to keep up with our young kids on video games and I walked out on my own.

Circumcision may not have health benefits but vasectomy surely does! Took 15 minutes, Dr and I talked about trying to keep up with our young kids on video games and I walked out on my own.
Heard my father had one after the divorce, I guess after 3 it was enough, especially when I lived up to the name of Dennis. Lol

Last edited:
EGS is working fine for me, yesterday when it went up I had some issues. Now the rush has died down. Download speed is about half, but I assume that is due to so many people downloading at once. Blizzard's launcher download speeds are always low for me, around half that of Origin, Steam and Uplay.

I just saw a fucking commerical for this

What a time to be alive

The service probably crashed due to all the multiplayer cheaters signing up for a bunch of accounts to tie free copies to. It's a good thing I don't have any interest in playing the online portion because I have a feeling that cheating is going to be rampant for the next few months until the cheaters run out of free copies to burn through.

I also agree with the above comment that anyone interested in the game likely has it already.
I have it for PS4, never bothered to buy for PC, figured might as well get a free copy. I don't play online either, and probably won't even play single player honestly, but hey it's free, so why not, lol.

tried today and it's working everything nice and download speed better than any other launcher.. it's the only game launcher where I see almost the full GB per sec.. where others tend to cap at 60mbps - 70mbps
I typically average around 10KB/s.... Or near 100kb/s... Pretty sweet internet... Like 20% faster than I got with my 57.6k modem... Games take days to download. Satellite internet sucks when you long in the middle of nowhere. It took me 6 hours to download a 75MB file the other day, lol... It gets very congested, sometimes at non peak times I can get like 2mb/s (mega bits, not bytes).

Hah!

I am literally sitting down right now, uncomfortable, due to my recent "snip snip" surgery.
Man I feel ya, when I had mine done it was 3 days of spread eagle in the loosest boxers I owned on a cool couch in my basement lol. Got alot of PS4 gaming in though 😆

*Only if your time is worthless.
Everyones time is worthless unless you're pushing the species forward.........but we're getting pretty meta here......and this is a game will full frontal male nudity........

As an FYI, you need the Rockstar social club to play this game on top of EGS. After spending a good 12+ minutes trying to get the damn thing set up I gave up. I remember Rockstar Social Club being horrible but this is pathetic. The verification is super slow, email takes forever, throws an error when creating an account or logging in, then makes you repeat. Plus it installs all kinds of other crap and it takes over 1GB (!) of space. EGS itself only takes up 830MB, and Origin only 403MB. And what does this program even do? Pretty much nothing at all that EGS doesn't already do better. Definitely one of the games you're better off getting through other means.

Waste of time, even for free.

Really surprised there are PC gamers without this game in their library already.

I don't even like GTA, and I have like 66 hours clocked just benchmarking, lol.

I bought it on steam once, but when they wanted me to create an account and log in to the publishers service even just to play single player locally, I was like Eff this, and requested a refund.

Back