EPIC Games $10 off coupon in cart: BF2042 $29.59, Back 4 Blood $26, Hades $7, CyberPunk $19.99, Borderlands 3 $4.99...

And free Shenmue 3, but the EGS is kinda glitchy right now, I couldn't claim it.

Picked up Industria
and Death Trash
Installing Valorant
picked up In Sound Mind two weeks ago

Coupon says expired Nov 15th. Is there a time machine to do this?

Every full game you buy over the cost of $14.99 will receive a $10 off coupon applied at checkout, with no limit on how many games you can purchase. That means that no matter how many games are in your shopping cart, at least up to the 50 item transaction cap, any that cost over $14.99 after a sale discount has been applied will have an additional $10 off coupon applied. If you were to buy ten full games at exactly $14.99 each, your coupons would stack to $100 off your current purchases. You can do this as many times as you’d like. The coupons are limitless until the sale ends (Jan 6th)

Battlefield worth it at this price? I know it will most likely go down more at some point but I figure now will have the highest player count and will just go down from here.

Bought

Iron Harvest
Axiom Verge 2
Sable
Disco Elysium
Art of Rally

all for $35.00 had all of these on my Steam wish list, whoever gives me the cheapest prices gets my money let's see what the Steam winter seal brings in terms of discounts :D

Last edited:
They had a free weekend I believe it was last weekend? It was a fun game but at least for me all I could find was mostly Russian servers.

Good to know.. Game has been on my radar for a while.. but didn't feel it was worth original pricing.. less than $20 was pushing it :ROFLMAO:

I just realized that I haven't given EPIC any money until today since 2019 :D

epic_purchased.png

2019.png

Battlefield worth it at this price? I know it will most likely go down more at some point but I figure now will have the highest player count and will just go down from here.
2042? Nope. It wouldn't be worth your bandwidth of playtime if it was free. And I say that as someone who stupidly pre-ordered the gold edition. Buying a round of overpriced shots for strangers at the bar would have been a more enjoyable way to waste that much money.

2042? Nope. It wouldn't be worth your bandwidth of playtime if it was free. And I say that as someone who stupidly pre-ordered the gold edition. Buying a round of overpriced shots for strangers at the bar would have been a more enjoyable way to waste that much money.
Kinda wish they could remake bf Vietnam. I loved that game until it got ruined with speed hacks and stuff.

Reactions: maro
like this
Bought

Iron Harvest
Axiom Verge 2
Sable
Disco Elysium
Art of Rally

all for $35.00 had all of these on my Steam wish list, whoever gives me the cheapest prices gets my money let's see what the Steam winter seal brings in terms of discounts :D
Is axiom verge worth it? I've heard allot of mixed reviews on the sequel..

Is axiom verge worth it? I've heard allot of mixed reviews on the sequel..
While not as good as some of the old SNES or Gameboy Metroid games it pays homage to them with some great music, sci-fi atmosphere, story, and tons of weapons to play with. The only thing that took me by surprise was some of boss battles I was expecting some crazy try and repeat patterns but some of the boss battles we're too easy. If you liked and play Hollow Knight, Metroid games, Symphony of the night etc. Then you will enjoy Axiom Verge, one of the best modern Metroidvania games out there I think the whole sci-fi Metroid vibe you get from it was the selling point for me. Can't go wrong for $4.99 for the first game and $7.99 for the second one.

like this
The Scott Pilgrim vs The World game is available on the Epic Store for $7.49. It vanished from all digital storefronts for a long time, but recently resurfaced. It's a pretty good brawler!

The Scott Pilgrim vs The World game is available on the Epic Store for $7.49. It vanished from all digital storefronts for a long time, but recently resurfaced. It's a pretty good brawler!
Is also around 5.00ish on uplay store if you use the 20% Holidays coupon they have

Trying to decide between RDR2 or Cyberpunk for $19.99 after coupon

Trying to decide between RDR2 or Cyberpunk for $19.99 after coupon
If you want a clunky cowboy game, RDR2 is your ticket.
Otherwise, Cyberpunk. Better than anything released in 2021. Would have been GOTY last year if not for Doom Eternal.

like this
Cyberpunk should have waited to release it when it was finished, then MAYBE it could have been a 2021 goty. Right now I'm leaning to a 'clunky cowboy game' that works as opposed to a bug fest.

Cyberpunk should have waited to release it when it was finished, then MAYBE it could have been a 2021 goty. Right now I'm leaning to a 'clunky cowboy game' that works as opposed to a bug fest.

For the same price, I’d also say RDR2. I believe CP2077 will get a lot better over time, but RDR2 is pretty darn good, even with how clunky a lot of its mechanics are.

like this
I agree with the idea of CP2077 improving with time/patches.

What about RDR2 do you find clunky? I'm curious cause it's not the first time I've heard it, but no one that's told me this has gone into why... I'll look over some reviews and do some googling. Thx for the input.

What about RDR2 do you find clunky?
English is a second language, I could misfeeling what clunky mean, but I would agree,
Looking at the list of controls can be a bit of a shock (for a cinematic / trying to be an experience game):
8bonvpca7rx31.jpg

And changing them or going through them is not like a flight sim either, despite the list length.

And on PC at least (could be my steam install/system) it is all around clunky, every loading time, is own launcher that start before launching the game and so on, nothing is smooth.

I imagine once you get use to it, it end up natural, but it never got to that step yet, F4 to extra lock-on Option 3, a button to buy and sell from shop, previous secondary tab, etc....

It is quite dauting and clunky has a interface between the player and the game. And maybe it got fix, but the input delay were the worst of all game apparently (maybe they are in the long list of setting too)

Last edited:
That command list summed things up pretty well...

Now I understand.

That command list summed things up pretty well...

Now I understand.

To add: The animations and how everything feels is very “deliberate” for lack of a better term. There is a kind of delay in everything and it just feels weird for a while. You do get used to it, but it’s pretty jarring at first.

like this
To add: The animations and how everything feels is very “deliberate” for lack of a better term. There is a kind of delay in everything and it just feels weird for a while. You do get used to it, but it’s pretty jarring at first.

I didn't find it too bad out of a few specific things/instances.

like this
I went with both RDR2 and CP2077.

As previously mentioned, the coupon will apply to multiple items so I added each to cart and total was $39.98 plus tax.

Got guardians of the galaxy and Cyberpunk 2077. Debating on red dead Redemption 2 and kena Bridge of spirits... Sale ending soon!

Got guardians of the galaxy and Cyberpunk 2077. Debating on red dead Redemption 2 and kena Bridge of spirits... Sale ending soon!
I almost pulled trigger on cyberpunk 2077 and axiom verge 2 but might just wait for a summer sale after patches are done to. Read allot of negatives on both so hesitated

Back