Epic Apologizes for "Embarrassing" Breast Physics in Fortnite

it's way more fun to watch them hang each other when one of them falls out of line.
Son, at my age, while it might be fun, that gets old really quick.
Let's make humanity great again!
Esparta_monte.jpg

I really expect something along the lines of boobs from the Dead or Alive games. Instead, they just have a slight, barely noticeable bounce.

Let's turn the breast physics from "Natural" to "DOA"! Yeah, Baby!

Hold on. ...Gotta zoom in!

That's a SJW Narrator saying "You Lose!"

Note: I actually really enjoyed the fighting aspect of the game.

I think the people who complained about this should be public knowledge.

Anyone want to hang a SJW with me?
Umm, this isn't SJW. If anything, feminists would be upset or something that you're making their breasts unrealistic now.

This is pure puritanical nonsense. It's ok to simulate mass murder but OMG boobs - think of the children!

Or in the very least, encouraged them to accept bribes to protest elevators.

From what I understand, the modeling "accidentally" used in this game was actually a lot more realistic than 99% of the titles that utilize jiggle physics.

I was just about to say this. This frankly is the most realistic breast jiggling physics I have ever seen. Most of the time it is horribly overdone.

At some point, we as Gamers need to stand up and just say F off to the SJW alleged morality police who just want all of us to be under their thumb, because they are freaking fascists who want to control everything.

Reactions: Maxx
like this
I was just about to say this. This frankly is the most realistic breast jiggling physics I have ever seen. Most of the time it is horribly overdone.

At some point, we as Gamers need to stand up and just say F off to the SJW alleged morality police who just want all of us to be under their thumb, because they are freaking fascists who want to control everything.

I would hardly call these wet noodles actual fascists but they want to control everything because their lives are out of control. They are sad little people, bless their hearts.

did you forget about lara croft LOL

Attachments

• Lara-Croft-naked-486223.jpg
    Lara-Croft-naked-486223.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
Note to EPIX: As a male, I believe that male avatars genitals should be much more visible and hanging free in the trousers/shorts! Unlike certain women who get jealous about virtual breasts being firmer, fuller and much perkier, than their own. Most guys want to show what they have and beat the competition to death with it if , when and where possible!

Note to EPIX: As a male, I believe that male avatars genitals should be much more visible and hanging free in the trousers/shorts! Unlike certain women who get jealous about virtual breasts being firmer, fuller and much perkier, than their own. Most guys want to show what they have and beat the competition to death with it if , when and where possible!
Yeah, I can just see men being able to pick their member size. Have a bunch of guys running around with a 3rd leg.....

I don't know about you guys but when I play as a lady I want my tits to act like they would in real life. What is the purpose of playing a female character if they don't????

Honestly if you are going running in realife you wear a sports bra or any physical activity. I know most women do that. So technically if you are doing some physical activity and if real life applies to game she should be wearing sports bra! lol!

Yeah, I can just see men being able to pick their member size. Have a bunch of guys running around with a 3rd leg.....
Third leg would be a cheat!:mad: It couldn't be allowed to touch the ground unless used as a mount/vehicle and below the knee yet not touching the ground makes it a weapon:ROFLMAO:

Any sort of movement of characters that mimics real life movement isnt a god damn accident, it was purposefully programmed that way. This whole stance on the change proves they have no balls to stand up for their artistic vision of the game but jesus I wish they would grow a pair and at the very least call it a mistake that they released it instead of calling it an "accident"

Has the developer ever seen boobs? Cause they move when a gal is running and why is this a issue at all?

it's way more fun to watch them hang each other when one of them falls out of line.
Thank you. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing them flail for "women's equality" then go after a woman for not sticking to the pre-approved narrative. If only the general public would also realize their hypocrisy and start ignoring their outrage mobs.

We should create a guide for companies for dealing with SJWs.

1. Just because someone chooses to be offended doesn't mean they're right
  2. Never ever apologize! If you do, you admit guilt, even when there is no guilt.
  3. If you give them an inch they demand a foot, they won't stop short of your entire livelihood.
  4. Don't try to reason with them, they just ignore arguments they can't counter, rather than admitting the failure of their way of thinking. (The number of times my arguments were ignored just on this very forum is staggering)
  5. Remember, they're not gamers, thus not your customers. Catering to them doesn't net you profits. On the contrary it will net you losses, because those who just want to have a good time will turn away from you.
  6. If somehow you do manage to appease them, they'll just move on to be outraged about another product.

I would hardly call these wet noodles actual fascists but they want to control everything because their lives are out of control. They are sad little people, bless their hearts.

When I see them and their I'll bullying people, doxxing people, going to people's homes and making death threats, and accusing others of what they themselves are doing, well, I don't think you understand that this is how fascism starts...

So the social justice warriors get all bent out of shape if women are not protrayed in games, and then get bent our of shape if their boobs jiggle? Sooooo, the real answer is, portray flat chested women, with short hair, wearing pants and long sleeve shirts that button to the neck and all will be good. See, easy solution.

Where, oh where is that dang sarcasm emoticon?

So the social justice warriors get all bent out of shape if women are not protrayed in games, and then get bent our of shape if their boobs jiggle? Sooooo, the real answer is, portray flat chested women, with short hair, wearing pants and long sleeve shirts that button to the neck and all will be good. See, easy solution.

Where, oh where is that dang sarcasm emoticon?
Well if you haven't figured out already, their enemy is not masculinity, it's women who are sexier than them!

Well if you haven't figured out already, their enemy is not masculinity, it's women who are sexier than them!

You missed the sarcasm comment,.....didn't you? :)

Yes, I know. We have thousands of whiny groups of people all over the country who are demanding things be changed for them and guess what? We capitulate. Why? Because they can be as loud as a billion people and there are a derth of lawyers who will be happy to open a civil law suit up on their behalf.

Our country is suffering from some severe form of pussification. Pretty damn weak.

This is so stupid.

We play lan games, everyone is a rude bastard or bitch, and we require all guns to be left in peeps cars. (seriously, this is TN, everyone has a permit.)
Not everyone needs a pistol while playing competitive games, and that's a rule we all feel good about.

We play Q2 with the CrackWhore skins; we have a dedicated community that thinks jiggling boobs might just distract your sorry ass long enough to kill, lol.

I have serious doubts about this planet; the only issue we ever had with gaming skins was with one of MY skins, the Xenomorph from Alien. Chick couldn't sleep that night, so next time I played Mr Burns, no bigee.

It's a Game, Damn.

:)

Maybe the physic calculation lower the FPS too much so they had to turn it off.

And SJWs wonder why there is a massive underground pushback against them?
We just wanted to play vidya.

baron trump window.jpg

We didn't care who or what someone was in a game, nor what they looked like.
Now they try to inject this bullshit everywhere for any reason, as part of an advertising campaign-like agenda to destroy parts of our culture on multiple fronts.

You missed the sarcasm comment,.....didn't you? :)

Yes, I know. We have thousands of whiny groups of people all over the country who are demanding things be changed for them and guess what? We capitulate. Why? Because they can be as loud as a billion people and there are a derth of lawyers who will be happy to open a civil law suit up on their behalf.

Our country is suffering from some severe form of pussification. Pretty damn weak.
I didn't.

I doubt there are any lawyers who would take up any such case. They'd be thrown out instantly. Court cases are based on what you can prove. They can't prove any wrongdoing. How would such a lawsuit go? "Big tits in videogames offend me. Therefore I want compensation? "

What's next? Women who look better than me, offend me! They must be covered up. And the SJW mandated burka is born.

I didn't.

I doubt there are any lawyers who would take up any such case. They'd be thrown out instantly. Court cases are based on what you can prove. They can't prove any wrongdoing. How would such a lawsuit go? "Big tits in videogames offend me. Therefore I want compensation? "

What's next? Women who look better than me, offend me! They must be covered up. And the SJW mandated burka is born.

My cynicism about our civil court system is backed by a case I sat on the jurry for where a woman, who had a chronic case of heartburn and had been on a diet to control it for over 10 years decided to eat a chili and green pepper ladened burrito for dinner one night. She called her doctor at 2am, he answered the phone and after trying a couple of things sent an ambulance to her house. She sued the doctor and won a $6M payment from the insurance company. I was shocked and was the only hold out voting a big "No" to it.

You really do not have to prove anything in a civil suit. You just have to have the right lawyer, the right jury, and an insurance company more insterested in cutting its losses rather than paying its lawyers.

I asked the lawyer for the losing insurance company if they were going to appeal. He said they think they got off light. Too many jurors are very willing to stick it to the insurance companies.

As far as what they would sue for.... How about being completely shocked, to the point they had to take several drugs in order to regain their composure from being emotionally assaulted by such an abhorrent display of the feminine form?

Last edited:
Had there been no breast physics in Fortnight, then the perpetually offended SJWs would then go on social media and say how Epic is an oppressor for all women for not including breast physics.

Back