[Epic] 6 Free Batman games - Batman Arkham Collection and Lego Batman Trilogy

That Arkham trilogy is an amazing freebie even though I suspect most people who were interested in them have purchased them by now. I'm not even a comic book junkie, but I've always liked the dark Batman universe and these games are awesome.

These games are all excellent the only one missing from the series is Batman Origins where you fight Deathstroke Terminator.

Origins was made by WB Games, not Rocksteady. It is viewed by many as the black sheep of the series because it was done by another studio and isn't quite as refined as the Rocksteady games, but I thoroughly enjoyed it as it had some of the coolest moments in the series IMO.

Origins was made by WB Games, not Rocksteady. It is viewed by many as the black sheep of the series because it was done by another studio and isn't quite as refined as the Rocksteady games, but I thoroughly enjoyed it as it had some of the coolest moments in the series IMO.
Yup, its like a separate game. I haven't seen it included in any arkham bundle.

I still haven't installed any of the free games but I might with Metro 2033 Redux next week.

I wonder how Arkham Knight runs these days? Used to be a train wreck on PC.

It's fine now. You're right, for many people it was a disaster at launch (so much so that they pulled it from Steam for a while). But those issues are long gone now. I'm probably over halfway through the game (keep getting distracted) and it runs beautifully at 4K for me. Very smooth and no major bugs or glitches that I've found.

Just a heads up ive been getting the EGS free games since they started doing it i would get them an d/l them right away play 5 min an delete but they would still be in my library. As of the day Boarderlands 3 came out i noticed my library had shrunk dramatically come to find out the took away a bunch of the free games i located them in the store an now it says i do not own them an you have to purchase them to play. So unless you are gonna pley these games soonish i wouldnt waste your time getting them i breifly looked over google an it seems pretty common with them its a timed even you never really "own" them more like you get a free rental period which sux because i would literally get on EGS like clockwork to get the new games every week.

Are you sure about that? I think they changed the default library view to only the games you have installed.

Are you sure about that? I think they changed the default library view to only the games you have installed.
Yes sir im looking at it right now I have only 6 games now plus the 6 new ones from today. An i think i missed only one game since they started doing it.

Just a heads up ive been getting the EGS free games since they started doing it i would get them an d/l them right away play 5 min an delete but they would still be in my library. As of the day Boarderlands 3 came out i noticed my library had shrunk dramatically come to find out the took away a bunch of the free games i located them in the store an now it says i do not own them an you have to purchase them to play. So unless you are gonna pley these games soonish i wouldnt waste your time getting them i breifly looked over google an it seems pretty common with them its a timed even you never really "own" them more like you get a free rental period which sux because i would literally get on EGS like clockwork to get the new games every week.

I just checked my library and all the old games I got for free are still there. So I'm not sure what's going on.

I just checked my library and all the old games I got for free are still there. So I'm not sure what's going on.

Sounds like a bug. All of mine are still there also. I'll keep an eye on it going forward to see if any of them disappear.

Do you still have overcooked? I contacted support but everyone knows how long that takes. An of course like a dummy i didnt keep all the email receipts for when you purchase/receive them so its gonna be my word vs theirs.

Are you sure you aren't looking at it wrong? Go to the store page and try to buy it, it should say owned instead of having the buy option.

I have ALL the free epic games since they started. No missing games on my library so far. Only installed aquanaut, but I'll surely play the arkham series.

None of the free games so far have been worth even installing — this package is though.

Do you still have overcooked? I contacted support but everyone knows how long that takes. An of course like a dummy i didnt keep all the email receipts for when you purchase/receive them so its gonna be my word vs theirs.

Mine are still all there. You sure you don't have the installed filter on?
upload_2019-9-19_18-12-53.png

Yes sir im looking at it right now I have only 6 games now plus the 6 new ones from today. An i think i missed only one game since they started doing it.

Are you sure you signed in with the right account?

I just signed into EGS on my old PC using the Google sign in (which isn't the account I use to buy any games) and it showed all the games I have installed already as part of that account even though I never bought them with it. Basically the exact scenario you're describing.

anyone know how to set the dialog to english? I've only managed to change the subtitles

I guess I can change windows region settings, but I'd rather not reinstall

I am 100% positive. Waiting for a reply from support. An please im not bashing EGS i think its great to have more options an who can complain about free just think it kinda sucks that my games are no longer there but everyone else still has theirs so itsmost likely a bug an ill get them returned.

Reactions: Youn
like this
I bought all the Arkham games as soon as they were released on PC but it's great that Epic is giving them all away for free...I don't think I'm interested in the Lego versions

I looked for answers for a couple hours an had no luck so i contacted support so we'll see what happens.

Back