[Epic] 15 Days of Christmas Freebies (12/30=three Tomb Raider games, until 1/6 8AM PST)

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
Last holiday giveaway! Claim all 3 Tomb Raiders before Jan 6!

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Tomb Raider GOTY

Last edited:
Is there any way to claim these from a browser? I'm gonna be on vacation for the next week.

Is there any way to claim these from a browser? I'm gonna be on vacation for the next week.

I just logged into their website and was able to log in to claim games. I couldn't get Shenmue to load from the app, but the browser worked fine.

Edit: beaten by a min ;)

Remnant was a previous giveaway, it might already be in your library.

Last edited:
Loop Hero is rumored for tommorow I had the game on Steam but didn't give a good chance refunded it. Was wildly popular for a month.

also worth mentioning is the free $10 coupon that comes with this 15 days of freebies

Reactions: blurp
like this
I had a scare once I clicked on Loop Hero my game Library wouldn't show up but now it showed up must of been something on their end.

Loop Hero is rumored for tommorow I had the game on Steam but didn't give a good chance refunded it. Was wildly popular for a month.
Seems that rumor source is legit. They have a list for the rest of the days?

Played Loop Hero finally figured out how the game works fun game but I wish you could control the fighting action rather than being automatic you just spawn stuff.

Yay more games I own already, often from cheap bundles or ones I already got from Epic for free.

Back