Entire F.E.A.R. series, including all DLC for 5 bucks!

That is an amazing price!!! Wow, I might have someone I can gift that too., :D

I still can't get over the literal mindfuck the ending to FEAR 2 was.:D
Alma was a really horny ghost.

Great series of games, but the first was was still the best.

I just started the original FEAR. Guess I'll get the rest. Danke

i loved the original FEAR, scared the shit out of me :D. FEAR MP was a blast too. i bought FEAR 2 on a steam sale a while back and never got around to playing it. maybe i should give it a go.

Isn't this franchise some FTP online shit now? Way to take a dump on the property.

Still worth it- some the first game is so great, and I forget where I stopped playing the rest, so now I can finish the story. I know it goes downhill and crazy, but still a fun time for $5!

I recommend to anyone who has not played FEAR 2:

In SP when you get to the locker room part, shoot the lockers in slow motion with the SMG. The visuals are fantastic!

The original FEAR had some of the best enemy AI I've ever seen in a PC game, at least of its kind.
It was probably one of the best games out of the 2000's next to DOOM 3, Half-Life 2, Quake 4, and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.

I took advantage of this deal. Took bundlestar a couple days to verify my order and make my keys available. Not sure why as I paid from my paypal balance. Having fun revisiting FEAR with settings maxed at very high framerates.

The gun that shot the metal spikes was the best.

Man, that takes me back.

The Penetrator? Hell yeah..that was (and kinda still is) my favorite gun of pretty much any game. Getting to pin people against a wall by their head was always satisfying.

And? It existed and was the last 'F.E.A.R' game to be released. So essentially yes, the franchise was turned into FTP garbage.

He was wrong because the franchise is not free to play. Only f.e.a.r. online was. Herp derp.

The Penetrator? Hell yeah..that was (and kinda still is) my favorite gun of pretty much any game. Getting to pin people against a wall by their head was always satisfying.

Lol. Yes. Firing off a bunch of rounds and coming up on the scene afterward finding bodies and parts stapled to the wall in contorted positions was very satisfying indeed.

5 bux is a great deal for these games.

Lol. Yes. Firing off a bunch of rounds and coming up on the scene afterward finding bodies and parts stapled to the wall in contorted positions was very satisfying indeed.

5 bux is a great deal for these games.

I guess if you are content with no multiplayer it is but if I'm buying a game brand new then i want the complete edition of the game.

Back