Entire Company of Heroes series on sale through steam

I've heard from friends that they are out of CD Keys for COH and Tales of Valor, though they still have them for Opposing Fronts. From what I've heard they will let you buy it, install it, but you have to wait for them to get more keys in.

Yup. I can't launch ToV - just says cannot contact key server.

So how will I know if they ever supply more keys? I've repeatedly tried to create a Relic account, and it spits out 'your product key is incorrect' and refuses to let me do anything. Am I supposed to fill out all this information several times a day, praying for a valid key? In fact, the 'Tales Of Valor' just says 'failed to contact server', and doesn't even get that far.

Purchased the Tales of Valor as that was the only one I needed. Don't plan on playing it until I can play through the others again.

My brother had the same key issue. Wanted to play that one this weekend. Hope it gets sorted soon.

They've started to sort it out. A friend of mine was able to unlock the original COH and Tales of Valor last night after a weekend of only having opposing fronts.

Back