Enthusist laptop review

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxius

2[H]4U
I just had an idea from left field here Could it be possible for hardocp to do laptop/mobile reviews that are more aimed at the mobile enthusiast?

[H] used to do reviews of gaming desktops, and I believe they stopped doing it because it was too expensive of an operation and not enough people were interested.

I imagine the same would be true for laptops. The majority of readers probably care a lot more about the latest and greatest GPU than gaming laptops. You have to put your money into what readers want most.

I'd be more interested in specific laptop parts like chipset advantages/cpu's/gpu's but since laptop's aren't exactly modular I imagine it would be a fairly expensive thing to do, and reviews of specific laptops don't interest me as much.

Been there, done that, lost a quarter million dollars in the process. Never again.

@_@ i hope that was a gross exaggeration.. otherwise.. well.. @_@

Nope, new offices, new staff, etc. etc. etc. (Wish Obama built that for me, since I know I did not.) Will not be going down that road any time soon. The bottom line is that there is no room for making advertising money in that genre if your reviews are "too critical."

You can go back and see some of the work we were doing on this index page.

http://hardocp.com/reviews/stuff_miscellaneous/1/dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back