Entertainment Center Recommendations?

wicked_chicken

Limp Gawd
Greetings, [H].

First, this is furniture related so if it's not appropriate, I'll understand.

I need to replace my current media cabinet. It's an old 1950's entertainment stand that used to hold an AM/FM radio, 5" turntable, and cassette to cassette reel, which started like this and was gutted to hold a receiver and HTPC inside.

4cb18ab229fa38ef28348bff89bf8460.jpg

I have the following:

SONY Bravia 55" 4k
Denon 1912
Polk CS10 Center
Polk Tsi100 Front/Surrounds
Wii U
Roku

I'm looking for an entertainment stand with a limit of around $300 that'll allow me to mount the center channel within the unit itself (at least 20.5 inches wide, 7 tall).

I've been looking at Ikea and Amazon and haven't seen anything that'll work. I don't need the same style and would prefer it be enclosed. I'm familiar with BDI and Salamander, but don't have the funding.

Overstock has a ton of them with free shipping. A few of them seem BDI "inspired".

You can crosscheck the reviews and prices on Amazon for many of the models.

Greetings, [H].

First, this is furniture related so if it's not appropriate, I'll understand.

I need to replace my current media cabinet. It's an old 1950's entertainment stand that used to hold an AM/FM radio, 5" turntable, and cassette to cassette reel, which started like this and was gutted to hold a receiver and HTPC inside.

4cb18ab229fa38ef28348bff89bf8460.jpg

I have the following:

SONY Bravia 55" 4k
Denon 1912
Polk CS10 Center
Polk Tsi100 Front/Surrounds
Wii U
Roku

I'm looking for an entertainment stand with a limit of around $300 that'll allow me to mount the center channel within the unit itself (at least 20.5 inches wide, 7 tall).

I've been looking at Ikea and Amazon and haven't seen anything that'll work. I don't need the same style and would prefer it be enclosed. I'm familiar with BDI and Salamander, but don't have the funding.
Hey Wicked I'd like to buy your caseL TX10-D please shoot me PM.

Hey Wicked is your caselabs TX10D still up for sale??? Please call or email me 516 273 0097 email [email protected] if anyone knows anyone with a caselabs tx10D or any tx10 please let me know thanks all

Back