Entertaining Game Review of Army of Two

Misleading title. It was a trailer for Army of Two, not a review. It was however funny.

I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for something funny or interesting to happen.. I prayed to god that the fat guy would somehow choke on whatever the fuck he was drinking.. I gave it "just 2 more minutes and im turning it off" the entire video..

The funny never happened.. the fat fuck who cant even put down his calorie infested drink down for a 10 minute video never left the screen.. and when I add up those 2 minutes at a time I just wasted, I want to do something better with my life now.

I don't mean to threadcrap.. but that was just stupid. If it weren't as long, I wouldn't even post on it, but because others will probably click on it and waste their time, I felt the need to give them some warning.

I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for something funny or interesting to happen.. I prayed to god that the fat guy would somehow choke on whatever the fuck he was drinking.. I gave it "just 2 more minutes and im turning it off" the entire video..

The funny never happened.. the fat fuck who cant even put down his calorie infested drink down for a 10 minute video never left the screen.. and when I add up those 2 minutes at a time I just wasted, I want to do something better with my life now.

I don't mean to threadcrap.. but that was just stupid. If it weren't as long, I wouldn't even post on it, but because others will probably click on it and waste their time, I felt the need to give them some warning.

i agree with you but their mac commercial parody was very funny

I thought it was laugh out loud funny.

Anyone new to the thread go look and decide for yourself.

The video is more than an entertaining review of Army of Two, it's also a commentary on the ShackNews community, or a parody thereof.

It's worth it.

Now, if you are mad at god because you are/have <insert deficieny here> or are similiarly humor impared, then please DO NOT watch it, and simply move on. :)

Back