Entered a car chop comp last night

AchTuNG!

Gawd
Hi all, just wanted to share.

I entered this competition last night just for fun. I only spent an hour or so on the pic, coz i didn't enter to win, (and I'm just an Learner). anyway, here it is:

Original:
original.jpg

My Entry:
my_entry.jpg

I can probably still change my entry if you have any ideas. I'm not fussed on the detail or realism. :)

Either its the school's monitor, or the front tire doesn't align with the front fender.

And the lightning of the tires doesn't match the ones for the car. Also, the background doesn't match the enviroment that the car supposed to be in.

Sorry if I was harsh, but I've seen a lot of photochopped cars, and yours is about a 6/10.

Good effort though!

BTW, why did you choose the big foot tires on a civic?

DRJ1014 said:
i dont see a difference :cool:
I do.

I look at the wheels and the body of the car seperately, then see it together. The lighting on the wheel is very different from the car (but what do I know, I also complain if I don't have good lighting in my videos or pictures).

adri1456 said:
I do.

I look at the wheels and the body of the car seperately, then see it together. The lighting on the wheel is very different from the car (but what do I know, I also complain if I don't have good lighting in my videos or pictures).

you didnt get my joke.

i was acting like there was no difference between the 2 pictures

i think its a great photochop.
i havent seen anybody in this thread that critized your work show anything better. :D

hehe. forgot i posted this!

I love some good negative feedback. best way to learn. Why did i choose those wheels? the comp was to mod only that civic photo and was supposedly judged on creativity. Everyone else just changed the color, wheels, body kits etc. I thought, meh, why not do something silly, like make it into a monstor truck. I didn't win. A crappy colour change one did.

Back