Enermax T.B. RGB Fan 3-Pack & RevoBron 600W PSU Luck Draw

I am currently building my wife a computer and have very basic stuff, i-5 4460, 8gb ram, old 750ti, her case is a P-5 and has no flare.

I would either use the fans to give it some flashy looks or the supply to replace the 400 bronze that's in it.

If I had some flashy parts I might have to do some custom modding, but as for now it looks fine.

Thanks for the opportunity.

My boring, mundane and pedestrian life needs more flash. An RGB injection would just hit the spot.

Take it apart. It will be part of a robot I am building, (not a fighting one) and the electronic guts will be there for all to see, and hopefully look cool.

I would use the fans and psu to finally build a new PC after riding this one out for 7 years.

I'd donate the set to my brother, who's really starting to get into the enthusiast hardware world and would make excellent use of both in his new Core P3 build. =)

Just completed my new Fractal Design Define R6 and would be a great addition to finish off the case with some color.

Attachments

• 27544884_10213135583037279_3055809429116135_n.jpg
    27544884_10213135583037279_3055809429116135_n.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
well i just replaced the 'blowhole" 140mm fan on my Antec 300. Now its time for the (1) rear (2) front 120mm's (the rear one has been making noise, but not as much as that top one was!) as for the Power supply... that would most likely replace the raidmax rx-500xt (OUCH!, I know, I know...) power supply on my non-gaming rig. so yeah. I could def put to good use! go (H)ard or go home!!! :)

I would like to stick a screw driver in the PSU as I watch the the RGB fans spin and change color. Jk I wouldn't do that to any PSU but I would watch the fans change color.

I would love to put this in my new gaming rig I am building on the side.

Those fans actually look cool. I'm not normally an RGB guy but I would definitely pimp those things in my rig while the PSU would go great in my media server.

Darn it - "NA & Canada Only"!

That fan would look darn cool in the "homage to the Tron cube" ITX case my son and I are building (although we might have to redesign the cardboard mock-up we've currently got).

Attachments

• IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2
My Wife's glass case could use some more lighting (and I'm always in need of a decent backup Power Supply) :)

Fans and PSU would be used in a new budget build for a friend. He refuses to buy a PC to game, and dammit I want to change that.

I would swap the rattling corsair fans out of my Carbide 400C and replace the 500W PSU in my wife's rig. Let's go!

I will look more into these for an upcoming build in the next couple of months. It will go to someone without AC so case cooling will be crucial.

Well... Having RGB fans will definitely kick in the acid flashbacks from the 70's while the PSU will energize my archaic unit back to life with reliable power.

I've got my water cooling radiator mounted on the outside of my case, so some fans that pulse warning red would be functional and look pretty cool. If I win, please draw another so you can award the PSU to someone who can put it to use as I'm good on that. Thanks for sending us here Elmnator and Kyle.

I would like to win this, as it would look great with the already awesome purple LED setup to make the wife happy. More purple would make her even happier, happy wife is a win!

Can't say I know what I'd do with the fans but I'd be happy to find out. PSU would go towards building in one of the spare cases I have around.

I would use this to my advantage in the new build I am working on helping drop the price down with the inflated prices due to crypto currency.

My old power supply just fried my motherboard, and I'm trying to put together a new system. But do to medical bills I'm having a hard time, so a power supply and fans as a gift would go a long way to helping me game again and be able to talk to my friends.

Have to build the wife a new rig real soon and this would be a great start. Seriously considering the new Ryzen 5 2400G!

Back