Enermax T.B. RGB Fan 3-Pack & RevoBron 600W PSU Luck Draw

I could really use these and I would finally be able to take advantage of the rgb and Frag harder.

Those are some nice looking fans :) PSU certainly can replace an aging 500 watt one I have in the secondary PC. Coolness!

I would use them to replace my older parts.. yea, nothing fancy, but it would be nice..

Fans would easily go to use in replacing many older case fans that I have running out of bearing life, PSU might go to put some life back into an older system for a friend's use.

I would replace the fans in my Enermax 360 AIO with some sweet RGB.

My 10 year old PSU recently died during a power outage and I had to swap in an 11 year old PSU to keep it up and running. A new PSU would definitely help out quite a bit especially with regards to slowly rebuilding the system over time.

The fans would definitely be a huge help with regards to the few fans I still have up and running in the system.

With those fans I would finally put the huge clear side panel on my case to use and I would replace my 1000w psu with the RevoBron as I only run a single graphic card now and 600w is more than enough.

Oh man those fans would be awesome, I would definitely replace every case and radiator fan to have the unified controller those come with.

I'd put the fans in my new(ish) build just for some bling factor. I'd hold on to the PSU as an emergency spare of use it in my next build. Really like Enermax products. Have a 720W PSU that I've used for nearly 10 years. Other than replacing the fan it's still going strong!

I would make the most epic light display in my old school Lian Li Pc-70USB that needs some heavy modding. I would rock it hardcore.

Since heart disease took over my life in 2012 i haven't been able to keep up with anything .CPU's, memory, ps, im still running a sandy bridge w/8gb ddr3. Cant afford anything else so even a nice lighting refresh would be welcome.

Just wondering,whats a Ryzen cpu and why all the fuss over it?

Assuming I won...
What would I do with my new PSU? I would power things, of course!
What would I do with my new fans? I would cool things, of course!

These fans would be fantastic to cool my ESU EcoS command Station and that power supply would be great to fire up my Pricom Designs Light and Sound system at the Model Train Exhibit I am building at the Princeton Wv Railroad Museum.

I'd use it to further augment the look of my white Fractal Design R5 Refine windowed case with my saving up to upgrade to ryzen upgrade im hoping to do by june.

thanks again Kyle :)

Good luck everyone !! :)

Love to have powersupply and fans to go into my sons build. Driving me crazy for a pc to game on rather than his Xbox One.

Would help me replace my 8 year old psu in my server that is starting to fail and add push/pull config with my gaming PC!

I would use the PSU to power the fans for some easy breezy beautiful party lights. Someday, I might even put it in a computer.

I my Tundra rig needs new Fans, and new PSU would be welcome too, because 2 year old Thermaltake 650W one has a woodpecker in it...lately.

I never win these things. "So your saying there's a chance?!?"

I'd install the fans and keep the psu as a backup. Maybe try to trade it to someone who needs it.

Retrofit my seedbox!! It has dirty fans and a six year old power supply in it.

Well I recently picked up a couple of cheap Thermaltake Core v21 cube cases, either of those would help me a long way towards a new build I want to do so I can offload video encoding duties from my main rig! I've already got a cheap Dell LGA1155 motherboard, a i5-2500k, some RAM, a GPU, an SSD, and an HDD. All I need is a PSU... and those fans sure would look sweet! I LOVE PUTTING TOGETHER A FRANKENPUTER! :-D

I need fans :p

(Find it hard to pull the trigger on a decent performance, quiet, rgb fan as I feel like fans shouldnt be expensive)

Back