Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd use the Enermax 850W. More power than I need right now, but future-proofing for future SLI! Fantastic unit.

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850. High quality modular PS, good efficiency based on reviews I have read.

I would use an Enermex power supply because I've not used one of those before. The efficiency looks fantastic.

Enermax Platimax 850 watt PSU from this drawing. =) It would allow me to be able to spend the money i saved on not needing a PSU to upgrade the HDD I was going to get to a SSD

I would use a Enermax Platimax 850 watt power supply because I am going to win this one!

I would use the Enermax Platinum 850w PSU for my next build becuase its quiet powerful and reliable operation.

I would actually use the PlatiMax 850 because it is ideal to power my rig. I can't say that I'd need anything larger.

I will be using the Platimax 850W EPM850EWT as it is the perfect capacity for my hi performance rig and I have never had an Enermax power supply fail on me after 14 years of building computers.

Enermax 850w would be perfect for me when I add another 6950 for crossfire once BF3 is released.

I would use the Platimax 850 because I need a reliable high watt power supply for some crossfire goodness

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850wfor their high efficiency rating, known quality and for when I run crossfire 6950's.

Why, I'm going to use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply of course. And why am I going to use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply? I'm going to use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply because I need a new one (my antec is five years old) and I'm going to win it thanks to HardOCP.

XOXOXO

I would definitely use this exact PSU in my next build due to ratings and the fact that it is modular! I'm tired of the extra wires in my case! This is the perfect solution for that and its build quality!

I would love this exact power supply, I need a bigger one because my server one is going out on me.

The Platimax 850W looks like a quality product and if it's like all my previous Enermax PSUs it provides plenty of power and is nice and quiet.

I would use a Platimax 1200W as it would be a high quality, reliable product that could adequately power my next Bulldozer rig. LOL

i'd use any enermax product above 800W as i trust the company and all of their products.

I need the 1200watt for IVY BRIDGE I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!!! LOL but I could really use the extra wattage for some new graphics cards I plan to Get! ;)

I would buy the 850W in this drawing. And the reason I would buy it is to run 2 vid cards, that and the 80Plus rating!!

Probably that Platimax 850w PSU, it looks like a beast that can last for quite some time.

I would use the Platimax 850 Watt in my new build because I need an excellent power supply and enermax is one of the best in the business.

Used 2 of their PSU's before in some folding hardware without a hitch. They are a good and reliable product.

I would use Enermax PSU because I have an extremely large MOD coming up that could use a fantastic PSU to show off with the rest of the case.

I'd use the Enermax Platimax 850W because I will win this PSU.

In for a psu.

As for what Enermax product I would use for my next build, well this Enermax Platimax 850W would do just fine and a decent upgrade in power to my present Seasonic.

I was thinking about getting the max revo 1350 since its modular and the [H] gave it a good review.

I would buy a power suplly, since ive had nothing but bad luck with other name brand psu

i would love to use that platimax 850w psu for the rebuild of my file server. i have 10 hdd's and an older cm stacker case just waiting...now i need some good clean power! :)

I'd go with something in the MODU87+ product line because of price vs performance. My last Enermax is still going strong after over 4 years of continuous use.

I would use the Enermax 850, it would be more than enough for a decent gaming build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back