Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Enermax Platimax 850W would be a worthy PSU in any new or old build that I have or will have due to its stable output and the great reliability that comes with the brand.

I would like to use one of their Platimax series. 850W or better. I like the look of them and they seem to be a stable product.

I've been interested in the Enermax Hoplite for my next rig. I've had many of their PSU's in the past, all were champs.

Honestly, 850w is far more than I need, but good large capacity units have gentler efficiency slopes down low where my system isles. With that in mind, the Platimax 850w would be my choice if money were no issue. If it is (and when is money not an issue?) I would go with a Modu87+ 700w.

Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply because I won it. :)

And Enermax makes good units.

Most likely a Platimax psu as I have used enermax units in the past and they have never failed me except for my own stupidity.

Platimax 850! Plenty of power, high efficiency and modular cables! What's not to love?

Was looking at the ENERMAX REVOLUTION85+ ERV1020EWT on Newegg looks very good for a new build. Not just lots of power but it also looks great, would match my case.

My 750W Xigmatek cannot handle my current graphics card on a single rail. I have to span two. It is annoying. Mu next PC build will have more graphics cards so I could use the 1.2 kW PSU.

Which Enermax product would you use for your next PC build and why?

Enermax Power Supply's for sure. I've used them over the years and have had solid performance out of each and everyone of them. Out of 15ish psu's I had one DOA for a custom build for a friend, Enermax support handled the RMA send/receive in under a week. Absolutly, no hassle working with the company, and a great product. I've always turn to enermax for my power supplies.

I would use this PSU in my next machine due to the great [H] reviews

I'd use one of their high efficiency power supplies because they provide rock solid stability.

While the PSU would be nice, the next product I'm using from Enermax for a build are their TB Silence fans.

I'd like the 850 for my current rig. I'd use UCTB12 fans in my home server build since they're low noise and the blades are removable.

Which Enermax product would you use for your next PC build and why?

The one offered up as a prize of course. An [H] endorsement, modular and more power than I could conceivably use.

I would use the Platimax 850, for a couple reasons:

- I've always used Enermax PSU's in my builds (been building since the first P4's) and they continue to rock (i swear, i've got a 7 year old enermax PSU in my HTPC)
- They have always been rock solid, never even have had to RMA one
- Build always seems very solid.

I wouldn't hesitate to put a Enermax power supply in my next computer. I have an old Noisetaker series in one of my systems that is still doing its job. I always liked Enermax's HeatGuard system that kept the psu fan running until it cooled down.

I like the 850W because you'll are giving it away ! :)

Because it has 80Efficiency, and can handle dual graphic cards ! :D Very efficient power supply and quite enough to set up a good gaming rig ! :)

Enermax Platimax 850W Power Supply so I can add a 2nd graphic card for 5 monitor goodness in DIRT! and get 80 Plantinium rating to boot!

I was actually looking at the platimax 600w to use in my next machine - a good brand, highly efficient and 5 yr warranty - hard to go wrong

i would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply for my next computer build so i could finally try building a computer using crossfire or SLI. also the modular cables would be a big plus

It would depend on the build, but my personal rigs generally use a PSU of at least 600w. My current main rig has a 900w unit which is overkill for now, but I plan on adding a 2nd GTX570 for some SLI goodness. So keeping that in mind, I'd likely go with the Platimax 850W. The performance and efficiency are excellent which is what we've come to expect from Enermax, and modular cables is a HUGE factor. I'll never again use a non-modular PSU in any of my personal rigs. I also like the Enermax CPU coolers that have hit the market recently. I might add an ETS-T40 series cooler to the build along with the Platimax 850, and those Apollish fans are pretty freekin' awesome too! (esp the Vegas series)

Anyway - thanks to Enermax and [H]ard|Forum for the giveaway, and good luck to all!!!!

(the incense is lit, the meditation and chanting has begun, and I've set fire to a 250w Powmax unit as a sacrifice to the PSU giveaway gods :p ;) )

My next "build" would be when I upgrade my new i5/560Ti system. I only have a non-sli 650W PS, so never intended to run sli, but if I could get an 850w Enermax Platimax PS that would make my upgrade path so much easier.

Therefore, next Enermax product for my next PC build: 850w Enermax Platimax

I've actually been looking to purchase a 1k+ watt PSU for a while now and the Enermax Platimax 1200watt unit was on my list of PSUs to consider.

I might use the Platimax 1200W in a future build because it would be an SLI system that required lots of quality power!

For a future build I would use the Enermax Platimax 850w or 1200w for their high efficiency rating, great build quality, and modular cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back