Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my next PC upgrade, I would use the Enermax MaxRevo 1350W or Platimax 1200W to power a second 6990 on the rig with a GTX 260 for a physx card. I highly respect Enermax psu for the fact that they are the actual OEM of their own power supplies rather than rebadged ones that most other competitors have. I also like the fact that these new Enermax PSUs are highly efficient at 80 plus gold and platinum respectively and have very high build quality.

I'm using the Enermax SpineRex case right now and I love it.. Always impressed with Enermax products..

Well with a new build coming up for me, I want some power to last beyond this build, The 850 will carry my energy needs beyond that with the talk I've heard!

probably the 1200 one, currently own a 850 PSU running a single card, might go SLI next.

I'd use the Enermax Liberty Eco II 720 since it's the cheapest modular enermax product I see on newegg and since my next build will hopefully be an HTPC so I'd like it to be clean.

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply, because it must be awesome if KB would use it. Also he has stated many times how good Enermax products are.

AND....with a name like PLATIMAX, cripes, it has to be the cats pajamas.

I'd use an Enermax Platimax 850 because I need reliable power for top gfx cards. I'd love to win this one!

the 850 would be perfect for my water build with CF 6970's, and I would love to try out an acrylux or aurora

I've used Enermax PSU's in the majority of of my builds over the last 10 years. They have been solid performers at very good price points. Looking forward to another 10 years.

I really want a ETD-T60 since I'm back to using a stock cooler after having to return the Corsair H60 I was going to use. I haven't seen an actual performance review yet but it sounds great.

I would love to use another one of their full tower cases. really like my current Enermax case.

I'd be using this power supply in my next build if i win, of course!

I've used 2 other Enermax PSUs in my life and the build quality has been excellent with them. I wouldn't hesitate to use their brand again.

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply in my next build because it was free.

I would use the Enermax 1350W since I have had such great luck with Enermax PSU's over the years.

700W-800W is enough for my uses especially if it is an efficient PSU. I usually go for reliability and efficiency over higher wattage.

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt because I'm going to be building a next gen SLI system and want the required power :)

Enermax makes nice solid stuff, but it tends to be overpriced. The only thing I'm realy willing to buy from them are their PSUs because I don't mind spending a bit more on that component.

Well I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply as I plan on winning one.

I would use the 850 watt Enermax PSU to upgrade my current i3 sandy bridge rig to an i5 2600k and possibly another 6850 for crossfire X ;)

I am looking forward to using this this Enermax Patimax 850W PSU cause it steadily pumps out sweet sweet power juice!! MMMMM yummy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back