Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194080

That is the unit I'd use in my next build. I've had many issues with power supplies in the past, mostly crap brands though. A few years ago, I purchased an Enermax 460 watt power supply. That power supply is still going strong today. Never once have I had a single issue with that unit. The quality of that unit elevated Enermax to the top of the list for me.

I was actually looking at Enermax power supplies last night. I'm thinking about upgrading my build.

Enermax power supplies tend to get solid ratings from the few sites that know how to properly review power supplies, [H]ardOCP being one of them. Some sites just measure the voltage on the rails under load and call it a day. Those solid reviews are a good enough reason to get one in my opinion. It's never a good idea to skimp on a power supply. Bad things can happen.

Platimax 1200w so I can have enough power to juice up my flux capacitor. Good luck finding DeLorean parts these days.

Enermax Platimax 850 is definitely on the list for the Bulldozer build coming up. Going to need the high wattage for extreme overclocking and the modularity for case organization for this build.

In honesty, I would likely go with a NAXN series. They are great power supplies for the price and I am currently using a NAXN 450w in my rig (see sig).

Of course, if I win that 850, it's a no brainer to what I shal use :p

One or more 850W or higher PSU from the Platimax or MaxRevo series because it will be a multi-GPU, multi-display gaming rig.

Definitely I would use any of their power supplies as Enermax is known for quality.

I would use the 1200W, as it would provide plenty of power for the multi-gpu setups that I like to utilize, as well as maintaining more stable levels of power for my overclocking needs.

I would probably go with the 1200W Platimax. When I build my next rig, I'll definitely want 1000W+ by that time and I'll have a stable job (hopefully) to afford an 80+ platinum instead of bronze or something.

It would be the Platimax 850W power supply. As for why, because it would have been given to me and the only power supply that I have that is not being used.

Probably a Platimax 850, because I want maximum efficiency and plenty of capacity for my GPUs.

Any of their PSUs. I was privileged enough to run a 1050W Revolution for a while and it was outstanding. I love their flexible modular design.

Hell, I'd use this PSU - I've been planning on purchasing a fully modular unit for my next build coming up so it would be fantastic!

I've never owned an Enermax unit before, but everyone seems to speak highly of them. I've always ended up with Antec...

I would use my Enermax 625w in my next build because it's been going strong for 4 years and hasn't died.

Always wanted an enermax PSU. this looks like a good one to start with !

Literally almost bought this PSU yesterday as an upgrade so I could feel comfortable going crossfire. Guess I'll hold off :)

I would use the 850W PSU. I would use this product because it would be free if I won it :cool:

I would use their PSU, since the current one I'm using isn't fully modular.

Platimax 850W Because You just gave me one....now I have to go buy some goodies. Oh wait...I haven't won yet?

I'd love the Platimax 1200 but it would be overkill for anything I needed.

625w would be perfect for my needs.

Enermax Platimax 850 watt
70amps on the 12volt
peak load of 935watts
Modular

Sounds like a great psu

I would use one of their T.B.APOLLISH-12cm fans because they put on a good light show.

Platimax 850 would offer my new build the luxury of clean, quiet and efficient power at a great price! :D
Have used Enermax in my setup since my son turned me on to their power supplies about 5 years ago.
Great Products!

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 PSU because I have a much older power supply that needs replacing.

I would use their Twister Magma fans to replace my noiseblocker fans, because they are quiet, well built and push very high cfm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back