Enermax Magma 120mm Twister Case Fan $5.00 Fry's B&M and online

Hellbent88

Limp Gawd
Best price I have seen on these fans. Have 2 in my rig that I have been running now for over a year. Very quiet and nice air flow and easy to clean. Shipping might kill the deal for some :mad: but great deal if you have a fry's near you :D

Link

One per household. Shipping is $5.99 for East coast. I didn't try shipping more than one order, though. But $11 per fan shipped for East coast.

Limit 1??? Serious? Its a case fan, not a 4tb HDD for $120 or something. And $6 shipping is also ridiculous. If I could buy 6-8 like I need, that would be different.

Limit 1??? Serious? Its a case fan, not a 4tb HDD for $120 or something. And $6 shipping is also ridiculous. If I could buy 6-8 like I need, that would be different.

WOW, did not see that there was only one limit on there site, WTF kind of sale is that? Checked the flyer here in Indy and does not say anything about how many you can buy. Sorry guys, would not be a good deal online just to get one after you pay shipping :(

Doesn't say a limit for DFW ads. They have done this deal before too. It's few and far between but I've seen them do it at least twice before this.

Yea but less noise, good airflow, sleeved cable, good looks, and of course easy to clean with just popping off the fan blade. :D

Just throwing about another cheap alternative to the standard sleeve bearing fans, in case people wanted more than 1 fan in their computer.

Last time a deal like this happened the cashier said he could do up to 4. I only needed 2

Man it would be a sweet deal if you could get like 4 of them, and only pay the $6 shipping once..Otherwise this is ice cold thanks to that BS restriction..

Back