Enermax LIQMAX II 240 Liquid CPU AIO CPU Cooler @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Enermax LIQMAX II 240 Liquid CPU AIO CPU Cooler

Enermax is extremely proud of its Liqmax II 240 CPU AIO cooler. It is one of the few coolers you will find that it proudly displays its TDP rating right on the front of the box, which happens to be "350W+." With its Batwing fan blades, ceramic bearing pump, and Shunt-Channel-Technology it is a sure winner, right? Let's find out.

Looks like a solid cooler, shame the fans get so loud on high but the low temps really aren't too bad.

Also yay for the index returning to the bottom, I'd give ya a hug if I could Kyle but I lost my arms in 'nam.

Looks like an Asetek AIO for a great price.

I think a useful article would be to take a group of similar AIO coolers (like Asetek Gen 4 120mm) from different brands and test with the same fans. It appears the differentiating factor for each brand is usually what fans they package with the cooler. For example, with the LIQMAX II 240 and Corsair H110i, can you get the same performance from each without the noise of the fans from the LIQMAX.

Thanks for the review but with the Syyth Fuma kicking it's ass everywhere, these water coolers really have to step up, especially as they have more points of failure and run the risk of leaking in the case.

Looks like an Asetek AIO for a great price.

I think a useful article would be to take a group of similar AIO coolers (like Asetek Gen 4 120mm) from different brands and test with the same fans. It appears the differentiating factor for each brand is usually what fans they package with the cooler. For example, with the LIQMAX II 240 and Corsair H110i, can you get the same performance from each without the noise of the fans from the LIQMAX.

if i remember correctly they use to do something similar to that with the standard air coolers using a high CFM fan i think as a 3rd temp test just to see what the maximum heat dissipation was for that heatsink.. don't know why they stopped doing that though.

UPDATE: All LIQMAX II AIOs now come with socket AM4 and LGA 2066 mounting brackets.

Reactions: ecktt
like this
So with these basic AIO, the fans just connect to a fan header on MB and then you can alter speed ramp there or is there software?
I know you mention speed switch on fan itself but tweaking fan profile is not mentioned, or i missed it.

Back