Enermax LiqFusion 240 All-In-One CPU Cooler Review @ [H]

Nice to see the "flow meter" in an AOI, always good to know the liquid is moving. And the change from molex to sata power is nice to see too. Molex kinda needs to go away I think. Less wires to run if you are using a modular PSU.
Would be a better value if we could get one without the RGB lights for less or better yet 4 fans at the same price point.
Looks like it had a nice mating too.
I am still a little surprised that no manufacturer has supplied an AOI cooler with 2 fans at 120 or 4 fans at 240.

I like the comparison with air coolers, good review.

Careful, they cant advertise it as AMD compatible if you plan to use it for gaming!
;)

pssst, not serious.

I am still a little surprised that no manufacturer has supplied an AOI cooler with 2 fans at 120 or 4 fans at 240.

The H70 in my sig says hi. :)

corsair-h70.jpg

Nice to see the "flow meter" in an AOI, always good to know the liquid is moving. And the change from molex to sata power is nice to see too. Molex kinda needs to go away I think. Less wires to run if you are using a modular PSU.
Would be a better value if we could get one without the RGB lights for less or better yet 4 fans at the same price point.
Looks like it had a nice mating too.

arctic cooling liquid freezer 240 comes with 4 non RGB fans for 30-40 dollars less depending on sales.. i do like the flow indicator on the enermax, just wish it didn't have the RGB fan crap.

https://www.hardocp.com/article/2016/02/09/arctic_cooling_liquid_freezer_240_aio_cpu_cooler_review/

so do standard AIO usually lose coolant after a period of time? I just assumed evaporation is not a huge issue since they are completely sealed.

Back