Enermax iVektor Luck Draw - 3 Cases up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ease of configuration/replacement of parts is the most important feature for a case for me.

Quality of construction. (Don't want it twisting if I need to move it with a side panel off.) Aesthetics, ventilation.

Most important thing for me would be: the most airflow thru the case with the least amount of noise noise.

I look for cases that have practical design decisions made in them. Proper clearances and spaces made for cable routing. Then maybe accessibility.

Airflow, sound level (silence is golden!), good internal layout. Looking good doesn't hurt either!

For me, it's all about Airflow.

after that it's power button location, sharp edges and features.

The most important feature when buying a case for me would be the airflow and how cool it keeps the hardware inside.

How much space there is between the end of the video cards and 3.5" internal drive bays.

This would make a great upgrade for my ivybridge system. More cooling means a higher overclock. :)

Removable, easily cleaned air filters.

I've seen cases with no filters, disgusting. I've seen cases with integrated filters that are a PITA to clean like what I have now, gotta be easy to clean.

Definitely look for cooling capacity with low noise and also enjoy a good amount of space for upgrading and cable management

There are many things that are important to me, airflow, sound, wiring options, etc. but above all of that the case has to look good. I have this thing right next to me every day and if its an ugly case I am going to hate it. Besides, there are tons of cases with the options that I need, so why not pick a case that looks great?

Efficiency of space usage (often combined with multiple options of where/how to mount drives).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back