Enermax iVektor Luck Draw - 3 Cases up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it simply boils down to functionality of the case. If it meets my requirements, then I look at the other factors involved.

Clearance above the board. With my last case, I went through 3 motherboards before I found one that could fit my radiator and fans above the board because the shipping was cheaper on the boards.

Mostly just case size. Will it take my components and whatever random crap I install later on?

Most important feature is cooling! Or to put it differently, ventilation.

After that it would then be design/ease of use, and then finally noise control.

Not to say that the second two features I listed are unimportant, I've just had some terrible luck with some rather hot cases.

I look for number and position of drive bays and cable management when I'm shopping for a case.

General accessibility for a build.

If I don't have to do a lot of stretching and moving of stuff, or modifying, it's an awesome thing.

What is the most important feature for you when deciding on a case?
For me, it is space for hard drives. 2nd is complete tool-less design, from the 5.25 to 3.5 bays. I'd also like to see castors for the large cases.

The Width of the case. I want a case that will be able to hold a large video card + a huge heat sink for the processor.
Thin cases don't always have room to do that.

The most important thing when deciding upon a case it the engineering & consideration of the design. Good airflow, quiet fans, easy access to internal components, adjustability, etc.

How it looks and if there is a window or not. No window, no go. Other things I can work around.

no sharp edges on sheetmetal! I've probably lost quarts of blood from a lifetime of working on cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back