Enermax iVektor Luck Draw - 3 Cases up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Enermax iVektor Luck Draw - 3 Cases up for grabs!
2ea - Black, 1ea - Red

All you have to do to enter is to post ONCE in this thread and answer the question, “What is the most important feature for you when deciding on a case?”

iVektor_LUCKY_DRAW_FINAL.jpg

You can check out our review of the Gold Editor's Choice Award winning Enermax iVektor HERE.

Available in North America Only.​

Last edited:
Whether it comes with or without a cup holder. :)

Actually, how drives are positioned inside.

If I had to choose the single most important thing I guess I would have to say the case's ability to keep my hardware nice 'n cool (preferrably without a lot of noise).

Fan placements, cooling options, drive orientations

Out of the box cooling performance.
Also if I win one of these, free is right at the top of my list.

Are the power buttons on top?

And if they are, How easily will a cat turn off my pc?

The quality of the case and if it is easy and versatile to configure. iWant iVektor.

Quality of materials, color (black only no windows no fans with leds ...), then layout and airflow.

Last edited:
Style. I wont buy an ugly case, or one that looks like everything else (unless it's really cheap!!)

airflow is numero uno... but also aesthetics gets tossed into the mix when considering a new case for sure..

I would have to say cooling and size. I love to have more room for cable management and air flow then I really need.

For me the most important feature is the cooling. I don't want something super loud but I do want fans cooling my drives and fans exhausting out the back.

“What is the most important feature for you when deciding on a case?” For me it is accessability after all the other issues -- motherboard fitting properly, cooling space, et al. Being able to access the mb and all components is very important as I am often changing things around. Your review of the Enermax iVektor case is very complete and excellent as are all your reviews.

Design quality with respect to internal layout - how well it allows for airflow, cable routing, drive access, etc...

Number of card slots - anything less than 9 means I can't fit enough video cards in.

Most important for me is that it has to fit all of the gear I have planned for now and in the future. Beyond that it has to be obvious that thermal and acoustics were a big part of the design choices. After that it has to feel like it is a solid piece of gear, rather than something that would crush like a tin can if I lean on it funny.

Flexibility. A case that allows the user the "design' decisions is a well made case. After that aesthetics and quality of material.

The first is its shape/look/model, then what its feature, but the most important is the case should be easy-maintenance (tool-free maintenance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back