Enemy Front ( a new WW2 shooter)

Krenum

Fully [H]
I began to slowly move my cursor to stop the video the moment they started talking about "tagging enemies with binoculars" and then quickly hastened my wholehearted rejection of it as they highlighted the "shoot here idiot" structural damage routine for fear of the unwanted and uncontrolled vomiting on my part that was about to occur.

Looks like it could be good. Many years ago WWII got way overdone, between 1942, COD, MOH, Wolfenstein, and all the other games trying to ride there success. But ever since COD struck gold with MW1, modern military is now what WWII was 7-10 years ago. I'd welcome a well done return to the time period. Sniper Elite is the only decent WWII era shooter that comes to mind from the past few years.

Lack of AI? Huh?

It doesn't look bad. I hope the bullet cam slow-mo effect can be disabled. I hate that crap.

I've been missing a new ww2 fps for a while now and this looks good. Hopefully the mp is good.

meh. Someone needs to make an improved version of rising storm multiplayer rather than another ww2 fps. Even if this game is open world I don't see how it could be good with terrible a.i. like that.

Looks ok, a bit cod'y. but why in the Hell does no one make Vietnam games. I have been dying for a good Vietnam shooter for ages.

meh. Someone needs to make an improved version of rising storm multiplayer rather than another ww2 fps. Even if this game is open world I don't see how it could be good with terrible a.i. like that.

Festung Europa is what you are looking for. More like RO1. Cryengine 3. No gameplay videos yet; hopefully it will come out within the year though. There is also Traction Wars, which is similar, on Cryengine 3 but is intended on being free. Likewise, Project Reality will also be free and on Cryengine 3 (although modern combat).

I wouldn't hold my breathe for this. These guys used CE3 for their Ghost Warrior 2 project. The general consensus from what I read is that it was poorly utilized engine.

The fact they're forgoing above-basic AI is down right scary. Who does that?

The premise seems interesting, as it appears to focus on resistance. I think a FAR Cry 3ish WW2 resistance game could work. But I doubt these guys have the talent to execute that. This seems more around the scale of Brothers in Arm's level of open-world play.

I wouldn't hold my breathe for this. These guys used CE3 for their Ghost Warrior 2 project. The general consensus from what I read is that it was poorly utilized engine.

I didn't even notice that this was from the same dev as S:GW. I played both games in the series. The first one sucked. Ghost Warrior 2 however, I REALLY enjoyed.

Here is the multiplayer trailer for this game. I'm hoping it is good and it gets a little bit of a following. I play the occasional dod source which has been completely abandoned. There really isn't much ww2 stuff out there anymore. This game comes out on the 13th and is only 30 dollars.

http://youtu.be/QUNKWaECM8E

The game is so....BAD. For all the little marketing they've done for it, it literally is just another generic WW2 shooter that gets boring in the first 5 minutes. Trying to redeem itself with multiplayer is also a no-go.

Save your money and wait for a steam sell if you ask me.

Eh...I don't know. What I really want from a WWII game is something like BF1942 but in Frostbite 3.

This game looks like a clone of any other WWII game that came out 10 years ago, with only slightly better graphics.

1st Day DLC.

NOW WITH ZOMBEEZ

lol worked for Sniper Elite.

jmXQlzeG9BCUP.jpg

It's good but if you tried Wolfestein you will see the difference. Much better with Wolfestein.

Eh...I don't know. What I really want from a WWII game is something like BF1942 but in Frostbite 3.

This game looks like a clone of any other WWII game that came out 10 years ago, with only slightly better graphics.

So putting the skill back into BF? Never happen. DICE would find some way to mess that up. Everything must be n00b friendly.

How are the graphics? You'd think with it using Cryengine 3 it would look pretty darn good.

Back