End of Reality Game Servers - eoreality.net

interesting, just tried it in a bunch of threads, didn't happen to me. you might want to check your system. especially if you are using FF.. my sisters system is having random redirects ever since she updated to FF7 or what ever the new version is called.

I'm using Chrome(which is up to date) and it's only on [H], only going to the EOR site.
It has stopped now that I have blocked it.

Did a search because this is happened to me three times over the last few days. Two times when I clicked on UserCP. I back up to hardforum and click it again and don't get redirected, but I do see it hitting an ad server really fast while it loads usercp. I thought perhaps that ad hit could be doing the redirect.

Really hard to tell when it only happens ever so often, but it ONLY happens on hardforum. Something is up with this site.

Ordering a server guys. Incoming.

Edit: Ordered a 32 BF3 server. Hopefully these guys are better than gameservers...

Probably going to ditch gameservers.com for this - saves me $20/mo and [H] endorsed works for me

Heh, Gameservers literally closed my account after I attempted to dispute something. These guys seem much happier with the business...

ordered a 16 BF3 server. So far its great! i cant even get into my own server most of the time.....always full. anyway you can create reserved slots?

edit: nm, dice didnt implement reserved slots atm.....

Last edited:
what admin commands are you wanting to perform?

I'm using Procon Frostbite. It's a very nice tool, that will only get better. I highly recommend you check it out for RCON access. Saves you from having to login to EOReality website for RCON that way.

It helps with player logging for bans, etc etc. http://phogue.net/

Yea, I just downloaded Procon too. Upgraded my server to 64 slots, but waiting for the NY location to install hardware or something...

Had some delays getting my BF3 server up, apparently DICE didn't whitelist all the EoR IPs so I had to wait till 8pm today for my server to show up in Battlelog. Now if only they would let us search for an join servers by IP...

I got my server from EOR on friday. I have no idea where to advertise it though. Most game forums have their own and do not want the competition it seems:) My server did crash today for about 20min but they got it back up. No idea what happened. The other thing is my server is only populated by people from Europe and countries I have never heard of from about 2am PST to about 3pm PST. Hardley anyone from the US goes in it. It is in Los Angeles and I figured there would be enough people in CA that would have it filled almost constantly seeing as their pings would be so good. I get less than 20ping all the time.

I got my server from EOR on friday. I have no idea where to advertise it though. Most game forums have their own and do not want the competition it seems:) My server did crash today for about 20min but they got it back up. No idea what happened. The other thing is my server is only populated by people from Europe and countries I have never heard of from about 2am PST to about 3pm PST. Hardley anyone from the US goes in it. It is in Los Angeles and I figured there would be enough people in CA that would have it filled almost constantly seeing as their pings would be so good. I get less than 20ping all the time.

Server crashes are an issue DICE has been aware of, we are rolling out new version R6 tonight which should help. The problem with server population is how battlelog functions, only displaying 100 randomly selected servers at a time. DICE is currently working on a better solution, but this behavior helps their battlelog server load. I would recommend getting a group of 5-10 guys in your server, then you shouldn't have an issue filling it up.

Strange, I can not see my friends server listed even when matching:

-the map
-the size
-the region
-ranked
-preset mode
-punkbuster
-# free slots

Only when I do a name search for server specific names. Is there a limit to how many servers battlelog can list?

Just signed up for a vent server, great price and stupid easy. :)

Hey robby, will the IP my server address resolves to change or is it fairly static? I'm setting up a redirect to get a shorter more memorable address. I'm on chi2 if it makes a difference.

Hey robby, will the IP my server address resolves to change or is it fairly static? I'm setting up a redirect to get a shorter more memorable address. I'm on chi2 if it makes a difference.

Should stay the same for the lifetime of your server. If it does change, we always give 2+ weeks prior notification.

How long does it usually take to get a server setup after receiving payment?

I assume there is usually email notification of the setup? I haven't received anything since payment confirmation on Oct 30th. Order # 7878403349 / Invoice # 4867

Send in a ticket, we'll take a look for you!

Just ordered a small 16 man server to practice flying. at 16$ a month, its nothing. So setup is normally 24 hour period?

Just ordered a small 16 man server to practice flying. at 16$ a month, its nothing. So setup is normally 24 hour period?

Setup is normally instant, within 15-20 minutes, however at the moment we are at full capacity for many of our locations. Not to worry though, new hardware is on the way. Here is our rollout schedule for the week:
New York - Instant Setup!
Chicago - Instant Setup!
Atlanta - Monday 11/07/2011
Dallas - Monday 11/07/2011
Seattle - Tuesday 11/08/2011
San Jose - Tuesday 11/08/2011
LA - Friday 11/11/2011
London - Friday 11/11/2011

Setup is normally instant, within 15-20 minutes, however at the moment we are at full capacity for many of our locations. Not to worry though, new hardware is on the way. Here is our rollout schedule for the week:
New York - Instant Setup!
Chicago - Instant Setup!
Atlanta - Monday 11/07/2011
Dallas - Monday 11/07/2011
Seattle - Tuesday 11/08/2011
San Jose - Tuesday 11/08/2011
LA - Friday 11/11/2011
London - Friday 11/11/2011
Humm Chicago is instant, and Dallas has a date of today? Is there a chance I can switch my location? If not I am okay with that ;)

Updated due to UPS failing to deliver ontime:
Atlanta - Tuesday 11/08/2011
Dallas - Tuesday 11/08/2011

If you would like a location change to Chicago, just send in a support ticket and we'll get that taken care of for you :)

Can the user access the current game log file on a BF3 server? Big Brother Bot uses the game log.

Thank you.

Anyone know when the R9 server patch is coming out? If not soon, DICE has completely fucked over everyone.

damn dude, you are everywhere robby :p

And by DICE fucking everyone over, it's because server stability is kinda lolwat? They should have never released the game in this shape. The server crashes and disconnects are about as bad as CnC Generals on a network coding scale lol

Just wanted to say I rented a 32man BF3 Server from this company.

The server kicks ass and I have zero complaints. I signed up for a TeamSpeak server as well. I only took it for 3 months since I've never been a server admin before. Will renew for sure! The service and replies to inquiries are fast!

For anyone who's never had a server before, it's not hard to maintain and run. Thanks again!

Back