End of Reality Game Servers - eoreality.net

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
[H]ardOCP is pleased to announce our partnership with End of Reality Game Servers!

Check out our video!

About End of Reality:

End of Reality is proud to host 1500+ satisfied clients with thousands of game and voice servers across the US and Europe. We are partnered with EA as an official Ranked Server Provider for Electronic Arts titles, including Battlefield 3. End of Reality boasts an unmatched reputation in the game server industry for our quality of service, and lightning-fast support. We have hosted the server infrastructure of multiple large-scale events for clients including: Intel, Dolby Digital, Nvidia, Verizon and Quakecon. There's no doubt why End of Reality is the clear choice when it comes to quality, performance and support.

Performance

End of Reality provides an unmatched service by hosting services on the best server hardware in the industry. We use super-fast 15,000rpm Hard Drives in a RAID-10 configuration in all our host machines ensuring both speed and redundancy. End of Reality also utilizes the latest processors from Intel with up to 16 cores in each host machine and dual-gigabit NICs. Combined with a Network and Power 100% uptime SLA and dual A+B power feeds, EOR is unparalleled in uptime and performance.

Network

End of Reality peers with only top tier bandwidth providers to ensure a stable, low-latency and high quality connection for all users. We currently host our servers in 8 SAS-Type II Certified datacenters across the US and Europe.

Our current datacenter locations:

Atlanta, GA
Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Jose, CA
Seattle, WA
London, UK

End of Reality. Get Served!

http://eoreality.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Im loven the Atlanta, GA location!

Which begs the question whether EoR is just a reseller of someone elses service.

If these servers are good enough for [H] to partner with my thing is where is the paypal account to support its continued operation. Should I be looking in the [H] Gaming Community subforum. Id be more than happy to donate if these servers are up to snuff.

NVM I see you donation link!

I will say during the BF3 beta that his servers were some of the few I had no problem with playing in.... And I saying that because I had tons of problems during the beta. That is one reason why we are going with him along with him being a member here on [H]. :D

I hosted mine there. Thanks to the guys in [H]Gaming for the 411. Glad to see eoreality onboard. Hope when I put in my referrel "Hard Gaming Management" they knew who I meant :D

I hope they give me like 24 hours before the game release to checkout the server manager and configuration. I'm itchin, bad :)

Im taking it the [H] Gaming servers for BF3 will be hosted on these servers.
Yes, We will be using them exclusively for all of our servers.
Is this what this partnership is about?

If so, what do I need to do to get a reserved slot on the server?
Please check out our Hard gaming community section. Most likely donators will get reserve slots.
If these servers are good enough for [H] to partner with my thing is where is the paypal account to support its continued operation. Should I be looking in the [H] Gaming Community subforum. Id be more than happy to donate if these servers are up to snuff.

NVM I see you donation link!
We seeked out eoreality. We had actually shopped around and checked everyone out and EoReality seems to be the most outstanding with performance. We selected them and preordered our server with him about 3 weeks ago. It wasnt untill the passed week that all of this happened.
I hosted mine there. Thanks to the guys in [H]Gaming for the 411. Glad to see eoreality onboard. Hope when I put in my referrel "Hard Gaming Management" they knew who I meant :D

I hope they give me like 24 hours before the game release to checkout the server manager and configuration. I'm itchin, bad :)
Servers will be provisioned on the 24th.

Wow, congrats! Sounds like a great set-up.

Are [H]'s servers listed somewhere in the forums?

I've actually (somehow) never heard of EoR and after checking their prices, and hearing about their performance, might consider them for myself.

Thanks for the support guys, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us :)

That website is awful, lags up chrome and almost made it crash. The servers are cool though(Been a member or was a member until I kept getting all these stupid notifications for quite some time)

That website is awful, lags up chrome and almost made it crash. The servers are cool though(Been a member or was a member until I kept getting all these stupid notifications for quite some time)

Thats an issue on your end. Works fine with chrome here.

Anyone else having these issues?

I can't reproduce this even on my 600mhz machine with Chrome.

Anyone else having these issues?

I can't reproduce this even on my 600mhz machine with Chrome.

My bad, seems something was going wrong at that exact time on my PC.

Just forwarded the site to my clan leader ;)

If you gentlemen plan on having a CS: GO server up when the game launches, I would like to pay for a reserved slot, depending on how many players the CS:GO server plans on hosting.

If you gentlemen plan on having a CS: GO server up when the game launches, I would like to pay for a reserved slot, depending on how many players the CS:GO server plans on hosting.

We definitely will. We were doing some scims the other night... and it was with Robby of all people. :D Hit is up in vent if you would like to join us sometime.

You know full well I don't use vent. How do I go about getting into the beta, you got extra keys? I have like 330 hours of CS Source played.

We will have them.
We definitely will. We were doing some scims the other night... and it was with Robby of all people. :D Hit is up in vent if you would like to join us sometime.
Hes deaf.
You know full well I don't use vent. How do I go about getting into the beta, you got extra keys? I have like 330 hours of CS Source played.

We dont have any keys extra atm. Might soon though.

When you do, hold one for me, wouldn't mind having some fun playing it.

We'll be getting a completely new website very soon, so I'll see what we can do to make it ad-blocker friendly.

i'll mess around with it some and try disabling a couple other extensions and see if it clears up to figure out exactly which one causes it. but i think the problem is with the video on the page since it loads the player then screws it up about 10 seconds later which then causes chrome to lock up for a minute or so while waiting for the tab to close.

well thats kind of odd, just tested it a couple times. from what i can tell the lock up is only caused by the first time loading the page. so if i close chrome and re-open it then load the page it lags out and locks chrome up, close the tab, open the page again in a new tab it doesn't happen. if i close chrome and do it again it again locks up the first try but works fine after that.

Probably just missed my question with all the praise going on here; Do you run owned or resold equipment?

We maintain all of our hardware and software ourselves. Nothing is resold besides Ventrilo.

I hope this answers your question :)

Back