Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Rage

n00b
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

I REST MY CASE (read my video descriptions before you flame me or ask questions)

tried to put it on AMD sub forum but it wont load please move.

I think its only limited to BF4 since I have upgraded to 16.9.1 I experienced a lot of crashes during load times of MP games and in between.

I think its only limited to BF4 since I have upgraded to 16.9.1 I experienced a lot of crashes during load times of MP games and in between.

thats pretty sad considering bf 4 is heavily optimized for AMD cards even going as far to use mantle API. if powercolor and AMD support cant help me i will return ithe card to whence it came and buy a 1060 i suppose.

don't return it, instead try to get the RX 480 devil or the MSI or the sapphire nitro version of the RX 480.

don't return it, instead try to get the RX 480 devil or the MSI or the sapphire nitro version of the RX 480.

it is red devil its not the card the cards great its the drivers im like 90 percent certain we will see what AMD support says already put a post there. if i cant get bf4 to run ill return it.

Remember 16.9.1 is AMDs first WDDM 2.1 driver. Just like Nvidia there will be problems in the start.

16.8.3 was stable I guess so try it, DDU clean install restart then install 16.8.3

thats pretty sad considering bf 4 is heavily optimized for AMD cards even going as far to use mantle API. if powercolor and AMD support cant help me i will return ithe card to whence it came and buy a 1060 i suppose.

It uses Mantle rather then heavily optimized :) if it was optimized for Mantle they could do a lot more stuff to make BF4 look a lot better. That is why DX11 with a fast cpu still out paces Mantle ...

strange im using the same drivers no issues here at all AMD r9 390 8 gig. Ive used amd off and on since hl2 came out roughly never really had any issues nvidia or amd roll back your drivers i guess. Good Luck

If your playing BF4 with an AMD gpu, it is recommended (to my knowledge) that you use DX11 as Mantle support has ceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back