Empire and Napoleon Game of the Year Edition for £6

shiina

Gawd
I just may have to buy this.

During steams last sale they put this combo on sale for $24.99.

$9.66 seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

Yeah, PayPal not working here either. Oh well, I literally JUST bought Empire TW for $15 this morning and preordered Shogun 2...

How is the multiplayer aspect of this game? Might get a few copies for a lan game but havent heard anything on it being an awesome lan game... kinda makes me shy away... loved medieval 2 though

How is the multiplayer aspect of this game? Might get a few copies for a lan game but havent heard anything on it being an awesome lan game... kinda makes me shy away... loved medieval 2 though

I know quite a few people that did not like Empire or Napoleon due to the change from melee to firearms. However, I am enjoying Empire once again thanks to the Blue and the Gray mod.

Worked like a charm. Now I have yet another game sitting in my Steam account that I have compulsively purchased yet will hardly ever play.

Worked like a charm. Now I have yet another game sitting in my Steam account that I have compulsively purchased yet will hardly ever play.

I was in your shoes, got all the way up to checkout with my credit card info filled in.....and refrained. Happy I did too lol

Was gonna buy it but Paypal didn't work, which I'm kinda happy for.

I'd rather just get Shogun 2 when it's on sale.

I caved in and bought it. The deal was just too good. My backlog is gonna take me like a year to catch up though...lmao

I bought it over the weekend, paypal wouldn't work for me because it was international or some such, but obviously D2D.UK was more than happy to let me pay via credit card. Credit Card company called 15 minutes later to ask about it, fearing foreign CC fraud...but in the end, yep, $9.66 for both games.

Amazing deal.

Back