Elon Musk is Building a Cyborg Dragon

It'll violate international arms treaties... like his "not a flamethrower" flamethrower.

This thing does a flyby of the four corners area(look up methane gas), taco bell, or even DC and we're all doomed!

9019355_orig.jpg

Dragon probably refers to the SpaceX capsule or the BFR spaceship component in some manner, maybe it's something like a transformer design.

Since cyborgs are a mix of real life augmented with robotics? Wouldn't a cyborg dragon insinuate that dragons are real?

Armed and ready to be driven by your friendly neighborhood Mark IV Cyber Commando. Just remember kids, if you're rich enough any video game can be made in real life. :)

latest?cb=20141024172542.jpg

I know I suggested a mini-series based on the Pern books...but this is going a bit far, I was thinking more CGI.

Cyborg means that it would be part flesh. I'm surprised PETA hasn't thrown a fit yet.

Cyborg means that it would be part flesh. I'm surprised PETA hasn't thrown a fit yet.
Who hasn't thought at one point "Wouldn't it be cool if I was a dragon" and who also hasn't dreamed of being a giant robot..... Maybe he found somebody willing to donate their brain in an attempt to fulfil those two dreams at once.

Or maybe we have it all wrong, Elon Musk is constantly compared to Tony Stark, but what if his closest comparison is to Dr. Wily.

Since cyborgs are a mix of real life augmented with robotics? Wouldn't a cyborg dragon insinuate that dragons are real?

Yeah, it sounds like a humble brag, wherein Elon Musk is sorta sideways revealing he has already created Dragons.

Just watched an anime "the cat returns"... if you pour your heart into something you create, it creates a soul (alot of asian and native american cultures and most likely other cultures believe objects can have spirits/souls)... maybe the dragon will be alive! ;)

Electric cars, underground/cross country super speed trains, flame throwers, space things, and now cyborg dragons? Yeah I played Shadowrun too. Ugh.. time to re-up my DocWagon subscription.

Since the SpaceX capsule is called Dragon, I'm sure it has something to with that. Probably referring to the "crew" variant which will be used to ferry astronauts to the ISS.

Back