Elon Musk Calls British Diver from the Thai Cave Rescue a “Pedo Guy”

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality that you’re an unhinged fanboy. Thank you for showing your true colors and proving my point with your bolded comment.

Do you have proof that the guy is a pedo? No? Then STFU and quit slandering an actual hero.

Stop. Just stop. Unhinged? Because I don't sit here and blindly pointlessly hate on Musk doesn't make me a fanboy or "show my true colors"...whatever the FUCK that means.

You are showing how ignorant and hateful you are though. Homeboy diver sits here and berates Musk for trying to do SOMETHING, I sure as shit didn't see you doing shit, and Musk fires back. Boo fucking hoo. Get over yourself.

Let me know when you've reignited the space race, working hard to improve means of mass transportation, or trying to create ways of creating clean energy, ass.

Stop. Just stop. Unhinged? Because I don't sit here and blindly pointlessly hate on Musk doesn't make me a fanboy or "show my true colors"...whatever the FUCK that means.

You are showing how ignorant and hateful you are though. Homeboy diver sits here and berates Musk for trying to do SOMETHING, I sure as shit didn't see you doing shit, and Musk fires back. Boo fucking hoo. Get over yourself.

Let me know when you've reignited the space race, working hard to improve means of mass transportation, or trying to create ways of creating clean energy, ass.

Pointlessly hate on him? Musk called the guy a pedo. That is a serious accusation and you said “he probably is one.” As I said, you’re clearly an unhinged fanboy and just proved it again. YOU should stop making a fool out of yourself. Moron.

Musk called the guy a pedo. That is a serious accusation and you said “he probably is one.” As I said, you’re clearly an unhinged fanboy and just proved it again. YOU should stop making a fool out of yourself. Moron.

What is a unhinged fanboy and what's that make you? Who cares what Musk said, you don't seem to care what the diver said about Musk. Who started the shit talking unnecessarily? Who opened their mouth first?

Yet MUSK is the bad guy...of course he is. Thank you for YOUR contributions to society.

What is a unhinged fanboy and what's that make you? Who cares what Musk said, you don't seem to care what the diver said about Musk. Who started the shit talking unnecessarily? Who opened their mouth first?

I already answered your first question and obviously you’re not smart enough to remember. The difference here is that Musk made a slanderous comment about a guy who actually helped with the rescues. Do you know what slander is? Do you know what a “pedo” is?

Do you know what leadership is? CEOs are criticized every day and many far worse than Musk, and they don’t resort to slandering the people who criticize them. True leaders let this kind of criticism slide or make a very straightforward, non-slanderous defense at most.

Musk is being a baby and made a wildly inappropriate statement. Obviously you don’t get that and doubled down on your own idiocy by defending the indefensible (btw, THAT is an unhinged fanboy). Musk will issue an apology soon and it will make you look like an even bigger idiot than your posts so far.

Yet MUSK is the bad guy...of course he is. Thank you for YOUR contributions to society.

You’re welcome, and I’d wager my contributions are far more than yours.

He may not be a "bad guy", but it can be obnoxious to rescuers when they're trying to do their job, VERY well aware of the situation, and someone halfway across the world, who's barely familiar with the details, is like "I can do a better job."

Now he flies in with all his people, equipment, etc. And the rescuers are supposed to accommodate any billionaire, politician, or official with an unproven solution? Can you imagine how many people were offering their ideas on how to resolve it?

So people are getting into dick measuring over a PR stunt of a rescue mission...

5ZvqaCDGr3l1WSEWF8ilZAKzJuaxT1JNlE0O-2MsH-Ltlh0tbgfImaEq720Q6SYKqy7MyQTPbsQHYLJ2Zoa=w165-h115-nc.gif

"I can do a better job."

Sounds like you're projecting your own bias here. Did he SAY he could do a better job or is that just what you're putting on him so you have a reason to hate him a little bit?

Did he fly in with all his equipment and the like? Seems like he just went to the spot to have a look for himself.

Move along.. Nothing to see here. Musk is now tackling the water problems in Flint Michigan. Next step, the moon, or sun, or mars. In other words, more bullsheeeeeet.

Sounds like you're projecting your own bias here. Did he SAY he could do a better job or is that just what you're putting on him so you have a reason to hate him a little bit?

Did he fly in with all his equipment and the like? Seems like he just went to the spot to have a look for himself.

It's admirable that he wanted to help. It's a good thing. A lot of "good" people stand by while bad stuff happens in the world.

But they had it under control and he didn't belong there. They resolved it without him and everything turned out fine. Maybe he can build subs for future underwater rescues. Awesome.

It's admirable that he wanted to help. It's a good thing. A lot of "good" people stand by while bad stuff happens in the world.

But they had it under control and he didn't belong there. They resolved it without him and everything turned out fine. Maybe he can build subs for future underwater rescues. Awesome.

And without calling rescue workers “pedos.”

I honestly didn't even read a word you typed because I knew it was just bullshit defending an asshole and putting down one that's making meaningful changes in the world. You didn't win shit because you're a loser.

A loser is one who defends a CEO making slanderous comments against someone who actually took part in the rescue. That would be you. I do want to thank you, though - several people are pointing and laughing at you with me. It isn’t totally your fault though - you’re arguing with someone much smarter than you and it shows. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

When Musk issues his apology (and trust me, he will), you will look like an even bigger fool for your defense of his comment.

:LOL: Alright you got me! I should have known you were trolling haha! Goddammit, lesson learned! Good one!

I do hope you are trolling because if so, good one! If not though:

The mainstream press is also starting to rip him hard. I predict the apology comes with 24 hours.

TSLA will go up tomorrow. The people buying this stock are as elfin crazy as Elon.

why is this a fucking thing? really? why?

news broke of kids stuck in cave, They didn't have a way out, considered leaving them there for up to 4 months and ferry them food and water.

More rains where on the way, they asked if ANYONE could help.

Elon said, hey heres an idea, idk if it will work but here you go.

People attacked him.

fuck all of you, seriously, fuck you people, go fucking die in a cave. go down into a fucking cave, and fucking die. dont come back, your of no use to society.

This all started from people taking pot shots at him. People that sit on their fat fucking asses and do nothing. I am no Musk fan but these people saying stupid things like "It'll never weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerk" should get off their asses and come up with their own assistance or .. shut the eff up.

A loser is one who defends a CEO making slanderous comments against someone who actually took part in the rescue. That would be you. I do want to thank you, though - several people are pointing and laughing at you with me. It isn’t totally your fault though - you’re arguing with someone much smarter than you and it shows. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

When Musk issues his apology (and trust me, he will), you will look like an even bigger fool for your defense of his comment.

I really think he's decent for trying but no idea why he went with pedo. He could have had barbs that were maybe a little more justifiable. He is kind of like Tony Stark, he just should not talk to people.

This all started from people taking pot shots at him. People that sit on their fat fucking asses and do nothing. I am no Musk fan but these people saying stupid things like "It'll never weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerk" should get off their asses and come up with their own assistance or .. shut the eff up.

Nah, people like you are just dumb blind unhinged fanboys showing their true colors by supporting this good for nothing sack of shit that doesn't do any good for anyone ever. Now, because that BRAVE HERO...GODDAMN FUCKING HERO THAT DID WHAT NO ONE ELSE EVER COULD DO WITHOUT HIS HEROIC BRAVERY...said some TRUTH about Musk and laid it down truth style saying that he didn't need no stinky Musk said something Musk fired back, COMPLETELY UNNECESSARILY, because all he gets is constant praise from the masses like all the fanboy people in the thread.

/SARCASM

I really think he's decent for trying but no idea why he went with pedo. He could have had barbs that were maybe a little more justifiable. He is kind of like Tony Stark, he just should not talk to people.

Thank you - your post is 100% accurate and a good take on the situation. Pedo is an inexcusable thing to say about someone and if Musk is smart, he will be apologizing soon.

Thank you - your post is 100% accurate and a good take on the situation. Pedo is an inexcusable thing to say about someone and if Musk is smart, he will be apologizing soon.

Has the heroic diver that ran his mouth for no reason apologized as well? Just curious, I genuinely don't know.

As I posted in the other thread. The rescue team co-lead was talking with him via email about having the mini sub as a backup plan.

Nice, nice. I suspect the plan was to sedate the kids before putting them in the tube then. I believe they sedated the kids anyway to drag them out.

This ordeal is going to be known as "The Elon Effect" in future studies on the effects of social media, one way or another. You heard it here first. :pompous:

Given the last earnings call and now calling someone a pedo I suspect Elon isn't going to have a lot of fun with his investors, and potentially his board. He was already walking a thin line.

CEO's have been fired for far less, hard one to call though as the shares are only where they are because of Elon.
Morningstar "[...]if you don’t believe in Elon, why are you in the stock?"

Someone needs to stop believing their own BS, take a holiday, put their head down and do their f'ing job. He's coming across like he's about to have a breakdown.

He may not be a "bad guy", but it can be obnoxious to rescuers when they're trying to do their job, VERY well aware of the situation, and someone halfway across the world, who's barely familiar with the details, is like "I can do a better job."

Now he flies in with all his people, equipment, etc. And the rescuers are supposed to accommodate any billionaire, politician, or official with an unproven solution? Can you imagine how many people were offering their ideas on how to resolve it?
Again, Musk showed the letters where he was asked for help. Why do people keep ignoring this fact? Sure, he got angry and said something immature, but it was quite immature for the guy to tell Musk to "shove his submarine up where it hurts." So they're both being immature.

Elon should have played this smarter. Should have gotten a kid to make the statement.

#politics2018

It's hard to hate something if you pay attention to the truth. It's much easier to say Musk did it all for PR and that he's a piece of shit when you ignore the part where THEY asked HIM for help.
According to this community that makes you a piece of shit kid killer.

It's hard to hate something if you pay attention to the truth. It's much easier to say Musk did it all for PR and that he's a piece of shit when you ignore the part where THEY asked HIM for help.

Pretty sure no one thinks Musk called someone a pedo for PR ;)

I do hope you are trolling because if so, good one! If not though:

The mainstream press is also starting to rip him hard. I predict the apology comes with 24 hours.
What would he be sued for? If you sue somebody for slander, you generally have to show real damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back