cageymaru

Fully [H]
Computer modder, Twitch streamer, and long time Hardocp member Elmnator has just validated his system with an Intel Core i9-9900K running at 5.44GHz, and 16GB of G.Skill DDR4 running at 4334MHz with CAS 18 timings. Elmnator hit those numbers with a MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE motherboard, an NVIDIA RTX 2080 TI, and an epic custom copper water loop. Check out his system build below:

Now running at 5.442 Ghz on the @intelgaming 9900K and @gskillgaming Memory at DDR4-4334 @ Cas 18 together with a @nvidiageforce 2080ti This system is flying!!! I submitted my Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5442.17 MHz on CPUZ Validator! https://valid.x86.fr/f0pptu via @CPUZ_VALID

Congrats Elmy !

what the verification says:
Cores Frequencies
#00: 5442.17 MHz  #01: 5442.17 MHz  #02: 5442.17 MHz  #03: 5442.17 MHz 
#04: 5442.17 MHz  #05: 5442.17 MHz  #06: 5442.17 MHz  #07: 5442.17 MHz 
Only 8 cores who cares. :rolleyes:

Fucking awesome. And I want to see the Copper loop, any pictures/build thread?

what the verification says:
Cores Frequencies
#00: 5442.17 MHz  #01: 5442.17 MHz  #02: 5442.17 MHz  #03: 5442.17 MHz 
#04: 5442.17 MHz  #05: 5442.17 MHz  #06: 5442.17 MHz  #07: 5442.17 MHz 

Vroom Vrooom

Nice clocks and rig.

Thanks

Awesome!!

Thanks

Like Buddha

props for those bends, it's a nightmare to work with.

I am an electrician by trade. Helped a little :)

Elmy Nice, beautiful system as well!

Thanks

How is the water cooled PSU working out?

PSU is not watercooled...

As lucidrenegade said above me, great OC on a system that can be legit used as a daily driver (e.g. no extreme cooling).
And the polished copper looks awesome too! :)

Reactions: Elmy
like this
Beautiful system, but I’m going to say remember that copper will sweat if it’s cooler than ambient. Also copper is a little bitch of a metal and loves to tarnish. Especially if sulphur is present.

like this
Beautiful system, but I’m going to say remember that copper will sweat if it’s cooler than ambient. Also copper is a little bitch of a metal and loves to tarnish. Especially if sulphur is present.

All the copper has been professionally polished and sealed because of the tarnish. Not using a water chiller so water temp will never go below ambient. And Thanks! :)

I am an electrician by trade. Helped a little :)
Haha I'm an electrician as well but I'm garbage at Conduit bends outside of basic angles and offsets lol. PLC, industrial equipment repair and relay logic is my jam :p

like this

get your science outta here!

like this
I have been contemplating cobber pipe instead of plastic pipe for my next build, my reasoning is why not dissipate a little water temperature in the pipes too.
Also copper pipe look better than clear plastic with some color water inside, plus it would give a chance to brush up on my brazing skills which i have not used since 1985.
Though pipes like that need to be polished, and given a layer of clear coat to seal that shine.

Do running 12 cores at 4 GHZ and ram at the stock 3600 MHZ even count, cuz i do that just fine though the 5 fans ramping up to 1500 RPM are really too loud for my liking, but have to do that as i only have a 240 mm rad deployed to take care of the 1920X and the 75 deg C i see on the CPU are a tad on the high side IMO.

I am thinking 2 X 360 RAD for the CPU and 1 X 360 for the GFX, got to be able to run that with less then 1000 RPM on all those fans.

I've always loved the look of metallic copper. It's so unique. No other metal compares to it. Awesome looking system, and awesome overclock.

like this
I saw that rig in person at PAX in Seattle earlier this year. It is so nice in person. He spent a small fortune to make that thing shine!

like this
I've always loved the look of metallic copper. It's so unique. No other metal compares to it. Awesome looking system, and awesome overclock.

So do I. Polished copper and bronze is beautiful, easily on par with gold and silver.

like this
Almost 10% on an already high clock chip is pretty impressive. The rig is not for me looks wise, but i appreciate it.

like this
Back