Elmnator Finishing Up Project Venus for PDXLAN

Discussion in '[H]ard|OCP Front Page News' started by Kyle_Bennett, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Kyle_Bennett

Kyle_Bennett El Chingón Staff Member

@Elmator is finishing up his copper hard piped computer system for PDXLAN that he calls "Project Venus." He is getting the pumps installed, doing leak testing, firing it up for the first time, then doing a bunch of finish work that includes a lot of cable sleeving. Give him a look and find out how a pro does it. On the upside, there will be no re-re-re-re-bending of copper pipe tonight.

Check out the stream.

2. Mugato

Mugato Gawd

Ahh PDXLAN, haven’t gone in so long, been hosting them at work. Are you going Kyle?

3. Kyle_Bennett

Kyle_Bennett El Chingón Staff Member

Nope.

4. joehammer

joehammer n00bie

Kudos to Elmator, for sharing his journey to this awesome monster of a loop. I would love to see more of the [H]community stream projects. Thanks Kyle for posting it!

5. kreno

kreno [H]Lite

I live an hour south of PDXLAN and somehow the reminder email to purchase tickets never seem to make it to me :(

6. Mugato

Mugato Gawd

If you ever land in Portland during springer or fall chinook seasons let me know, I fish quite a bit and could show you guys a fun time. Springers are better tasting due to the oil content, best damn eating fish on the planet!