Elistests going to elite

when you make the rules you can do whatever you want.

that's what being an elitist is all about.

When you're the daughter of the boss, you can do whatever you want. I thought we all knew this by now :-D

I'm sure the company probably weren't too happy about this.
Its like tim Cook being caught using a Surface Pro
Disaster

considering she lives in china and knowing apples unwillingness to work with governments/police to unlock apple devices are you at all surprised?

Can we add an option to downvote dumb or clickbait new threads in Tech News?

Also, it would be good if people would post some actual thoughts or additional opinion rather than just posting a link to another website with an uniformative one-liner that, quite frankly, does not encourage me to click on the link in question.

I'm all for users posting news stories in the absence of "official" ones, but a bit of quality control wouldn't go amiss.

Oh dear, I do hope this doesn't make me "elistest".

considering she lives in china and knowing apples unwillingness to work with governments/police to unlock apple devices are you at all surprised?
Dude.
China.
They don't need proof of anything. If they're confiscating your shit, you're already guilty. Evidence be damned.

I don't know if using apple hardware is going to save you in China. If the CCP government spooks have their hooks into the 5G infrastructure, they're going to be tapping the signal at its source, doesn't matter what phone you use.

#GoAhead&LetHuaweiBuildYour5G

Im sure some at Apple own one or more Huawei devices, or LG or Samsung... Otherwise they are not doing their jobs.
She probably uses them to understand the "experience".

Back