Elegant air-cooled silent simplicity

isfn

n00b
Just like the title says

875B126A-DCE1-4E22-8059-4E9DFE1CA83C.jpeg 1611BB01-B90E-490A-858B-5B57D7440A4F.jpeg

I seldom read sigs... Nice clean build. I prefer the simplicity/reliability of air cooling.

Reactions: isfn
like this
Pretty nice. Silverstone fans I presume? What dBa?

I enjoyed my RV03 when I had it, sadly things not work out for me so had to scrap it, moved on to Fractal Define C as well as R6 for current use (few prior to them)

Simplicity for the win, I bloody well hate light shows, subtle lighting, yes, all blinky blind you in a 1 mile radius..not so much..for the love of god I hope the case makers at least try to tone down the bright as fk power LED on the main power button..a red + green would suffice and not sear out the eyes so much.

nice case though, I am more into dark colors myself (going to stencil over the lettering on my stuff so can actually fk read it LOL.

RV/FT series overall have been very interesting to see where they started and went, overall they have been meeh to stellar in regards to filtration, not overly bulky but still offer good wiring room etc.

Hope yours is working out for you quite well..

I enjoyed my RV03 when I had it, sadly things not work out for me so had to scrap it, moved on to Fractal Define C as well as R6 for current use (few prior to them)

Simplicity for the win, I bloody well hate light shows, subtle lighting, yes, all blinky blind you in a 1 mile radius..not so much..for the love of god I hope the case makers at least try to tone down the bright as fk power LED on the main power button..a red + green would suffice and not sear out the eyes so much.

nice case though, I am more into dark colors myself (going to stencil over the lettering on my stuff so can actually fk read it LOL.

RV/FT series overall have been very interesting to see where they started and went, overall they have been meeh to stellar in regards to filtration, not overly bulky but still offer good wiring room etc.

Hope yours is working out for you quite well..

I love it thanks.

It replaced a RV-02e that I had for years. But that thing was huge and we are to the point where 3.5”,2.5” and 5.25” drives are practically obsolete so the FT05 was the perfect replacement.

It comes in black too.

Back