Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) FREE SUBSCRIPTION

No longer valid for me. It'll let you select some other engineering mags, but EGM is grayed out and not a selectable item anymore. Boo.

theacoustician said:
No longer valid for me. It'll let you select some other engineering mags, but EGM is grayed out and not a selectable item anymore. Boo.

EGM is supposed to be grayed out as it had already been selected for you and thats what the offer is for. Just don't select any of the other offers unless you want them.

Time2Kill said:
EGM is supposed to be grayed out as it had already been selected for you and thats what the offer is for. Just don't select any of the other offers unless you want them.
You sure? I went all the way through and

1. It won't let you continue unless you actually select one of the trade mags (I choose eWeek randomly). EGM is still greyed out.

2. At checkout, it only shows you signed up for the trade mag you chose.

...EGM was greyed out but at the end of the questions, I did see it as one of the mags I will be getting :)
THANKS!

EGM is grayed out for me, and it isn't at checkout... I think it might depend on what you select at the beginning for your job information?

Those of you who sucesfully got it, what did you select there?

I chose some random ones so only EGM was available, it was grayed out and would not let me checkout. I tried again along with selecting another mag and it only showed the second mag as chosen when I finished.

Back