EK-XLC Predator 360 fitment

WxChaser

[H]ard|Gawd
I would like to use it in my Phanteks Evolv PH-ES515E case. The Phanteks case uses an offset sliding radiator tray which does allow for more clearance than normal so there are no conflicts between the radiator and memory. Does anyone know if the new EK 360 AIO product will fit in the Phanteks Evolv PH-ES515e case? EK has not updated their compatibility list yet.

The dimensions are 415 mm width (16.34 inches) x 133mm (5.24 inches) for the fan assembly - and 68mm (2.68 inches) for the radiator, fans and pump assembly.

The dimensions are:

235 mm x 495 mm x 510 mm (W x H x D)
9.25 in x 19.5 in x 20.1 in

Liquid Cooling

Up to 360 mm

Clearance

Graphic card

420 mm (16.54 in) No HDD brackets
300 mm (11.8 in) HDD brackets installed

CPU cooler

194 mm (7.6 in)

Memory clearance
(motherboard - fan)

120mm: 68 mm (2.68 in)
140mm: 48 mm (1.89 in)

You can fit the predator 360 in the top of the Phanteks Evolv ATX IF you lose the rear exhaust fan in the case. It fit's in the front if you remove the hdd cage.

You can fit the predator 360 in the top of the Phanteks Evolv ATX IF you lose the rear exhaust fan in the case. It fit's in the front if you remove the hdd cage.
. Thanks for the info.

I may have to use a 280mm cooler so I can use the rear exhaust fan for my GPU exhaust.

If you're just going to be cooling the CPU with no intention of adding the GPU to the loop... I'd suggest you'd do almost as well just running a 240 or 280 rad. With all the mounting limitations of the 360, it really only makes sense to me if you planned on expanding the loop.

Planning to use a hybrid cooling solution for the graphics card, using a EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti and mounting the rad/fan to the rear exhaust.

Front mount here too. If you're not dead set on the EK 360 Predator, you could fit a 360 rad up top. The extra length comes from the pump/res on the end, making it longer. I like this position since you don't want vibration of any kind on the block, like most other AIOs. However, the QDC, extra 120mm rad space and fan are well worth the extra $40 considering those QDC are expensive and EK will release their GPU QDC kits oround Nov. 5. Hmmm, 360 and 240 AIO goodness from EK :D

Warlust thanks for the advice. I had to mod a Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate to fit inside an ATCS 840 case a while back. With EK putting the pump and res on the end, that extra length makes it a tight fit for the Phanteks Evolv ATX case. I picked that particular case due to it providing such a good opportunity for a clean build, easily mounted SSD's, etc. I didn't realize at the time I bought the case I was going to have to sneak fit another 360 rad, lol! EK has made some great products for years and l liked their design decisions. Even if I have to go with their 280, it would only be a couple degrees of difference since I am only cooling the i7-6700K with it.

You/I could mod it to fit up top. It's pretty close to a fit, but honestly it works great in the front. The Vardar fans put out more than enough positive pressure and airflow that it seems optimal there anyway. I put the 2 front Phantek fans up top for exhaust. It looks cleaner and more open. Their 240 will be a few degrees warmer, but still one of the best ones. I chose the 360 because of the QDC and extra rad space/fan for a future GPU upgrade.

I had emailed Phanteks asking about the EK Predator 360 fitting in the chassis - the first reply was no problem it would fit. I told them it would only fit if rear fan was removed and their reply was "There is only about 16.25" of space between the rear fan and front fan mount. So installing the radiator up top would not be possible with the rear fan installed."

I had emailed Phanteks asking about the EK Predator 360 fitting in the chassis - the first reply was no problem it would fit. I told them it would only fit if rear fan was removed and their reply was "There is only about 16.25" of space between the rear fan and front fan mount. So installing the radiator up top would not be possible with the rear fan installed."

Yeah I actually submitted a form online to let them know about the compatibility of this new case. They have a little flyer inside the 360 box asking to submit case compatibility, so I did, and what they replied was correct. Gotta remove the rear fan. Surprised they said yes the first time lol.

Yeah I actually submitted a form online to let them know about the compatibility of this new case. They have a little flyer inside the 360 box asking to submit case compatibility, so I did, and what they replied was correct. Gotta remove the rear fan. Surprised they said yes the first time lol.

Well actually the first response was that it would fit fine - until I passed on the information that the rear fan had to be removed for it to fit properly. The 2nd message I received from them was the one about the clearance.

Back