EK releases a simple product that would have been a massive hit 5 years ago!

It still will be today because looking at this product and the amount of hole locations it could be considered a universal mounting system for many tube reservoir brands that are not EK. The offset feature is cool but this would have been better released before the advent of flat reservoirs/manifolds. Tube reservoirs are not going away, but, man, this would have solved so many headaches 4 builds ago. If you cannot appreciate 16 holes pre-drilled into a reservoir mounting bracket, and two offset options, then you have not built a custom loop. This is an "about time" inovation. Here is the link: https://www.techpowerup.com/266423/...ing-brackets-for-pumps-reservoirs-combo-units

That is cool I guess.

I don't mind drilling though.

And I have no plan to ever use a manifold.

That is cool I guess.

I don't mind drilling though.

And I have no plan to ever use a manifold.
Ok brother, we know you love drilling. There is drilling and then there is drilling. New water cooling products are good for all of us brother. In my PC08 build I drilled holes for the alphacool mounting bracket because that bracket was skinny and proprietary. I hated to drill into that showcase for a shitty mounting system. I would be happier to drill a big pass through hole for tubing because that is an artistic choice. I hate drilling m4 size holes because water cooling companies want to squeeze me. I applaud a monolith making a product that solves a problem, that is why we have monoliths.

Back